ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Went to renault today with the 129

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
congrats mate glad to hear its sorted!! now get it back to renault and demand your other 2bhp!!! lol

everyone fancy another RR day now that were all gonna be running different exhausts? lol

Astra van,Mk1 nova
congrats mate glad to hear its sorted!! now get it back to renault and demand your other 2bhp!!! lol

everyone fancy another RR day now that were all gonna be running different exhausts? lol
lol no thats it for me im happy for now until i get my cat back on and cda:)

Astra van,Mk1 nova
yeah over the moon :) at least i dont have to go back to renault now :approve:

I fail to see anywhere that you could possibly blame Renault for anything in this thread.

so you wouldnt blame renault for selling you a 172 with a cheap non geniune 1.2 style back box that was restricting the car up to 40bhp:rolleyes: surley if there had any brains what so ever they would have picked that up when they were doing the saftey check when i bought it, to be fair i never picked it up but im not a fully qualified renault mechanic am i:rasp:

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172
Jus had a brief look over this and first or all- this is one reason why i stopped going to Renault main dealer cos they know sh*T.
Secondly it really does help when you have experts like Scoff&Fred,matt black,etc,etc on here that know there stuff. I wont even start on rolling road figures cos we,ll be here a long time :)
Anyway pleased u got it sorted.

My mate on here bought his 172 from Yes car credit where they state they do 120piont check- 2weeks after picking up the car the backbox fell off! :rasp:

Last edited:

Aint the 172, 172ps though ?

Not Bhp..

If so that works put around 170 bhp ;)