ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What a complete sheep - RB FF Baaaaa Edition

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Sportlines, Turinis, RS192.........all the fave's...............heck even the livestock in the pics agree ;)

enjoy

12933449385_7aacd8d85d_b.jpg

IMG_7506 by Coops_Turbo, on Flickr

12933400365_2a7b94fe2c_b.jpg

IMG_7507 by Coops_Turbo, on Flickr

12933770994_08bc54ba29_b.jpg

IMG_7510 by Coops_Turbo, on Flickr

12933439523_55c147b131_b.jpg

IMG_7513 by Coops_Turbo, on Flickr

12933416163_7117142a56_b.jpg

IMG_7514 by Coops_Turbo, on Flickr

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
I'm sure I seen this posted just a few threads down...? Ohhhh just one that looks the same ;) lol

love it, best colour by far! Looks immaculate

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
That's a belter!

I think cooksports are more sheepish now though.. (Is that even a word? Lol)

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
cheers folks

Luke - tough ;)

Thomas - lol, didn't spot the sig, I need to spend more time in lighroom, all my presets are massively underexposed on the adjustments too :eek:
and the cooksports I got a decent resale price for and always wanted to try the eibachs. verdict is they ride soooooo much better, in fact I ran standards in between and I think that they actually ride smoother than o/e!!! but the cooksports sat better.

cheers folks

Luke - tough ;)

Thomas - lol, didn't spot the sig, I need to spend more time in lighroom, all my presets are massively underexposed on the adjustments too :eek:
and the cooksports I got a decent resale price for and always wanted to try the eibachs. verdict is they ride soooooo much better, in fact I ran standards in between and I think that they actually ride smoother than o/e!!! but the cooksports sat better.

Haha! Looks good though!

Yeah cooksports sit lower but the ride is f**king awful, think I would have been better off with coilovers!

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
nah you wouldn't, ime cooksports ride best of the 'lows' apex and Pi are awful, cheap coilovers are just as bad really (as in sub 1K).

the eibachs are perfect for a daily I'd say, as said the ride is pretty blummin good and if anything better than stock and you still get a bit of low. however if I didn't have the other toy clios on coilovers etc then I'd probably be slapping coilies on the RB as I do love a bit of lows

and yep, cromford meadows pics were taken at ;)

VRS
So awesome seeing her going strong and looking so good and still in the club!!

9 years since I bought her!!!

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
@Ben- you'll have to make me an offer I can't refuse ;) lol!!

@makavelli - a testament to all the previous owners ;) 121k and still going strong :)

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
cheers Ste

@Chris_Beer - I believe they are some generic anthracite powdercoat, Mossy had them done when he owned them a while back :)