ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White 07 Clio, 182 alloys i think.. A13

1.2, 172 Cup soon
Yeah on Friday or Thursday, cant remember, afternoon about 5:40ish see you on the A13 come off at ferry lane i think, i see the cliosport sticker on the drivers side rear window, i kept looking at it haha i was in a white renault trafic van with UK Platforms on side of it, wonder if he is actually on here?

Ford Fiesta ZS 2013
Yeah on Friday or Thursday, cant remember, afternoon about 5:40ish see you on the A13 come off at ferry lane i think, i see the cliosport sticker on the drivers side rear window, i kept looking at it haha i was in a white renault trafic van with UK Platforms on side of it, wonder if he is actually on here?
That was me matey =D

1.2, 172 Cup soon
Haha yeah i thought you'd remember me as you kept looking at me loool, looked nice though! very very clean motor mate

Ford Fiesta ZS 2013
Thanks mate Just washed and detailed it today took the side trim off today sanded and sprayed white no longer black waiting to dry for the clear coat are you going to CSS on the 22nd in duxford?

1.2, 172 Cup soon
Haha very nice mate, you'll have to put some pics up! And nah gonna give it a miss this year cbb to roll up in my crap plain Clio lol I'm working my ass off at the moment anyway to save up
up for a 182, hopefully should have that by September then ill be more than happy to go more meets and show it off haha