ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

white 197, lowered, black wheels, Amersham-wycombe road

mk2 slow. . .
not sure if your on here, number plate was something alogn the lines of HY08 *** , definatly looked lowered and looked like wheels had been spaced out, must say looked the nuts!!! if so never seen you around before.

was in my clio, realy dark green, probably looked black with bonnet bra on

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
could have been me, but not lowered. :)

have you seen the white standard clio going around? with the black cheqered flags on the back + awful black/chrome wheels? :eek:

mk2 slow. . .
well it was at about 12ish. whats your reg? i also see another one every now and then on my way to college, going down cryers hill, sometimes with a women driving it.

and yer sure have, guessing he lives in watford as i always see one parked outside a house over there. and its hidious!

you know many people with clios around here? cause seems to be noone in the bucks area, me and my brother were going to maybe organise a meet sometime as hes also on here.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
The hideouse white clio belongs 2a woman,her jaw dropped when i drove past. It was funny!

theres 3 clios round here,1 nimbus 197 woman driver,never waves! 2 172s round the corner from me,1 that i know,hes a member on here.

My reg is LR08 VZV, Until 2weeks time! Thanks 2the bf it will be N7 OCD :)

Im up 4a meet. What u got in mind?