ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Why do I always pick black?

Black Gold Clio 182
Just spent the morning putting a little TLC in to the Clio, 5 minutes in and I think why do I pick black cars, after the job is finished, I know why!

This little black beauty was washed, clayed and polished (all Meguiars)......................

SH1012791024x768.jpg

This is my bigger black beauty which was done yesterday......................

SH1012801024x768.jpg

The two cars compliment each other well, the Clio having gold flake in the black, and the 300C having silver flake in the black!

Stef

Black Gold Clio 182
Clio looks good. 300c is not my bag though.

I guess it's like the advert says, 'You either love it, or you hate it'

It is a stunning car though, not many two ton diesels that will do 0-60 in sub 7 seconds........................ and return 35+ MPG!

Stef

BG 182
Black looks lovely when it's done, probably the hardest colour to maintain but worth it everytime! ;)

Shed.
lol my new one is black. was filthy when i went to see it. but they look the shizzle when theyre clean and shiney.

ill be kicking myself when it comes to washing though.

Black Gold Clio 182
All 300C's are automatic, very good it is too!

I daren't lower the 300C any lower, it already catches the front spoiler when I reverse off the drive!

Stef

Black Gold Clio 182
They are quite a rare beast, which is great for residuals! Mind you, the day after I picked it up I popped over to our local M&S Superstore at Hedge End and bugger me if there wasn't an identical one parked a few bays down, complete with the full Startech body kit and everything!

:rolleyes:

Stef

PHS 1 172 SILVER
black is the best but when you have cleaned it, it just get dirty again as soon as you take it out but will always love black just look smart

Is that a Tim Westwood edition E Class?

Bloke at work has the station wagon, everyone out of the loop thinks it's a Bentley LOL

Black Gold Clio 182
Is that a Tim Westwood edition E Class?..........

Isn't he the c**k with the really dodgy put on talk? :rasp: :rasp:

Better than an E Class...................... German car drivers are c**ks as well! IMHO ;)

Stef

BMW M4; S1000 RR
One of our subbies had a 300C. Everyone at work thought it was a Rolls Royce :dead: Saw it on Top Gear aren't they slower than a E39 M5 ?

Black Gold Clio 182
Depends on the model, mine is 'cos it's a diesel, however, I think the 6.1 SRT version is well within M5 territory, minus like £18K or so!

Stef