ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Williams may be going

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

OK, as I havent used the Williams since Christmas.... and the battery is flat AGAIN, and I taxed it for the yr at the end of Dec, and havent touched it since....

ANyone know what price i may get for her?? Would much rather not sell,,, but shes just sat there :( Im just spending ££ on insuring and taxing her, without getting any joys....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0803/fiestakingfisher/dk057.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0803/fiestakingfisher/dk047.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0803/fiestakingfisher/dk044.jpg

just coming up to 90k miles... Full service History.... Rear arches professionally repaired (new panel cut in NOT bodged with filler); new Williams 2 badges all round, wheels recently refurbed, new gearbox, clutch and cambelt at 82k; New discs and pads all round about 1k ago.

Any ideas on what shes worth, or anyone poss interested?

p.s. soz if in wrong forum:)

OK Ill be the first.......................2k cash :cool:

Yeah I know its cheeky..............but hey if you dont ask eh :D

Cya Stu

PS why are there so many Willys and Valvers for sale at the mo :confused:

BMW 320d Sport

If I had the money Id buy it Lou. I keep thinking about getting a WIlliams as a runaround, a 1 or 2 would do nicely. Not a 3 cos I dont want a sunroof.

Quote: Originally posted by Nick Read on 07 February 2005

If I had the money Id buy it Lou. I keep thinking about getting a WIlliams as a runaround, a 1 or 2 would do nicely. Not a 3 cos I dont want a sunroof.
I guess thats a new expression Nick...

You wanna buy my 3 then??? ;)

Good luck with the sale Louise.

no lou, its not allowed

you cannot sell the wonky willy ;) those at the specific mids meet will understand

williams prices to me seem to be goin down, its tricky because, id prob say it might be worth around the 3.5k mark, alot are going for round about this price, but then, u see people selling valvers with similar mileage etc for the same price :confused: im selling mine as soon as i get my paintwork sorted, its on 67k and will be mint when this work is done, ill prob be looking for 3800 for mine, prob advertise at 4 then come down, good luck

megane coupe F7R

Did it have a willy gearbox replaced or did they put a valver box on? Jus wonderin cuz a willy box is rare to find unless you get it from a garage £££

Quote: Originally posted by Ben H on 08 February 2005
Why dont you use it Louise?

shes got her mag featured fiesta to use, and IIRC a new chape clio too

dunno, maybe the mileage on alot of them is hitting the 80/90/100k mark and people want rid of them while they can and still get a half decent amount for them, just a thought.......

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

Hiya Im here!!!

Yeah I dont really want to sell... Just weighing up options really....
Andyvalver - yeah it is a Williams box... Had the original one rebuilt...
Bryan - yeah that was mad with the wonky williams lol Think it was something as daft as a flat tyre??

Quote: Originally posted by BigChris on 08 February 2005

lets just say valvers and willys are a pain in the arse this time of year lol... well mine is.

your not wrong there mate!

Quote: Originally posted by Louise on 08 February 2005

Bryan - yeah that was mad with the wonky williams lol Think it was something as daft as a flat tyre??

yeah, i remember about 5 of us scratching out heads trying to work out what could possibly be wrong with it at the time, and yet we completely forgot to look at the tyres :oops:

good luck if you sell it anyway louise, its an absolute minter, worth every penny

Quote: Originally posted by dazraffan on 11 February 2005
Quote: Originally posted by stusV6 on 07 February 2005 PS why are there so many Willys and Valvers for sale at the mo :confused:<FONT color=red size=5>COS THEY ALL WANT A 182[/QUOTE]

hmmmmm maybe not, but you keep believing that [roll eyes]