ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Williams2..... how much

Looking on Autotrader at some of the 172s for sale... with nice wheels and lowered etc already... i really wouldnt mind one now...

What sort of price should i ask for my williams if i were to sell it.?

38K miles to date

FSH

immaculate condition inside and out no scratches/dents/tears/marks.

Has Hillpower Induction kit

Scorpion decat back system (includes decat pipe) (and it doesnt rattle!!)

Momo racing steering wheel

Sony headunit cd player + amp in boot powering 6x9s on parcel shelf, uprated front speakers

Cheers

James

£5000 ono, maybe more if you dont mind waiting around to make the sale for more money.

I wouldnt swap though!

Golf GTi Mk1

Trickys about right, i would say between £4800 and £5000 would be a good price for a Willy2.

Ben

I agree with tricky....Why would you wanna swap but horses for courses I spose....

...Mine has 92k on the clock and a geezah was gonna pay £6800 for it before I backed out......depends how quick you wanna sell it...£5k is far too cheap if its as good as you say mate.

Bill.

172 Cup, V6 255, Williams

What has possessed you to want to change from a Williams to a 172?

I got £6,000 for my Williams 1, so you should be looking to get around that I spose. Depends how long you want to hold out for.

I wouldnt make that swap, but each to their own....

Paul

172 Cup, V6 255, Williams

RenWill, £6,800 is bloody good money for a 92,000 mile Williams.... you should have bitten his hand off!

Paul

Keep the Williams. I dont think my 172 was any quicker than my Williams and, dare I say it, the Williams handles better!

Rhys

thanks for advice

ill hold on to it for remainder of the year at least... it was gonna be a 172cup... not just 172 :)

who knows... maybe the V6 24v next year :D

Hiya Paul,

How ya getting on with the awesome new beastie then?.

Yeah I know 6.8k is good money...and the guy had looked at 5 before settling on mine. Thing was....after a final blat...I just couldnt part with her....I will probably be buried in it :).

Bill.