ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wooohooo Williams 389!

Willy, Willy 2, V6

Wooohooo just bought a williams number 389 of 400! Got to wait until Saturday before I can collect it though :/ Arggghhh!

Bit of rust on the rear arch, but in otherwise good condition!

Now to get my clio sport membership :)

Anyone else on here from the portsmouth area?

Willy, Willy 2, V6

from williamsclio.co.uk it says "Clio Williams 1 - Produced 1993/94 (L) - 390 Produced in the UK"

thought it was 400?

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

Mat - can you post the offical number of all 3 williams for us...

Williams 1 - 390

Williams 2 -

Williams 3 - 308

Willy, Willy 2, V6

woohoo thats awesome then, so ive just bought the 2nd last willy 1 ever made? :) gotta be special :)

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

lol....Its Not really that simple mate. Renault made thousands of williams but exported them. Some were used as Factory Rally cars aswell.

Hence you have the second to last williams that was imported to england.

Willy, Willy 2, V6

aye, thats what i meant :) would have replied quicker but aint a member yet (limited to 1 post per 3 minutes).,,. next thing to do.

Willy, Willy 2, V6

only what the previous owner had... will take some of my own when i pick the car up on saturday... having trouble sleeping at night to say the least :)

will post some in a minute

Trophy

Quote: Originally posted by northy on 29 September 2004

lol....Its Not really that simple mate. Renault made thousands of williams but exported them. Some were used as Factory Rally cars aswell.

Hence you have the second to last williams that was imported to england.

Not that easy either.

It was not the first 390 cars that got delivered to the UK, as they were being made they would be built to the specification needed for the orders taken!
Number 0425 has been spotted for sale.
So that means at least 35 of the lower numbers are LHD.

Williams 2 - 482

Mat.

Nice one mate...ur gonna love it...

Im sometimes round the Winchester/Portsmouth/Southampton area now and then...Ill keep an eye open

Willy, Willy 2, V6

cant be that bad? £564 for me from churchill, was best quote, tried a load of places.... 23, 5yrs ncd fully comp etc etc etc

Willy, Willy 2, V6

aye! I thought it was a mistake when I read the quote they gave me, everywhere else was ~900quid!!

Willy, Willy 2, V6

hey fatboy, where bouts in gboy land are u? ill be driving thru on my way home from ipswich on saturday at some point.

CLIO WILLIAMS #0215

i live in clacton-on-sea mate! take it u will be taking the A12 back home??? im off on the cliosport piss up saturday to bournemouth! so might see ya!

CLIO WILLIAMS #0215

very late lol!!!! on the way goin to and from ipswich on the A12 watch out for the roadworks on the kelvedon to marks tey stretch of the A12,speed cameras everywhere!

Willy, Willy 2, V6

yeh, was there at the weekend, must have put all the speed cameras from rest of county there, fkin loads! lost count after 7 on one direction :)