ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wot ya rekon on this quote

i just been down me local car shop, been quoted

Exhaust stainless steel just back box + fittin = £160

BMC Carbon Fibre Induction kit = £150

Big Brake conversion 285mm big brake EBC + Pads = £295

n e comments welcome cheers

K-Tecs Big Brakes, Id go for instead.. and they are cheaper.. £205.63 inc Vat..

Exhaust not bad - I paid £160 for my backbox - Custom made tho.. would say £160 is a touch expensive if its not a custom thing.

that all sounds pretty fair to me!!

wot zorst you gettin matey? i bought mine for £145 i think it was and they didnt fit it so sounds pretty good!!

not sure about the others really but dont sound bad at all!

vix :)

wher did ya get ya axhaust from i am open to offers , i want summin quite not to load, but apart from that, i think i got a pretty good deal, and i think i mite b able to get it down a bit, cheers

Mines from Powerflow - I chose what it looked like, told em I wanted it Sporty Loudish.. and they made it.. £160 later.. I have it.

Depends which Powerflow you goto tho for price and quality - some people have bad experiences, Ive had good and Ben who also used the same place as me had good too..

If anything does go wrong tho, Lifetime Guaranatee.. so.. it should be ok!

they all have a life time guarantee if they are stainless steel is the good news!

mine is piper 3 1/2" its pretty loud tho! you can hear it along motorways and stuff so might not be your choice!

remus are pretty quiet although they are very quiet so depends what you want really matey!

yer i have been checking up, the k-tec brakes for mine is £264.38 so not quite as cheap as expected but still better than my place, aswell i dont think i am gonna be able to get eh IK n e where cheap, but the exhasut i have heard powerflow arent great due to them not bein suited to the car your betta goin for a direct fitment , did you notice any perfomnce change