ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Clio will be quicker tonight......

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Especially the more performance models- 172, 182, 197... VEE-

Well, After a stunning day here in NW Kent- wall to wall sunshine, this evening - after around 10pm will be the PERFECT time to go out for a blast in your RS car-

You will be getting the MAXIMUM power out of the car, -

All 3 ingredients for car atmospherics will be available to tap the top BHP figures..

Perhaps some people will have noticed this increase already??

A good night for a rolling road test-!!!!!

*- Low ambient air temperatures ( Sub 10C ) is a good Marker for starters-( after 10ish tonight)

*- RH levels ( relative humidity) is around 30% & for the UK that is exceptionally low- this signifies a low dewpoint in the atmosphere, indicating the air is very DRY

*- High & Stable barometric Pressure always seems to bring out the best in cars performance-

The perfect combination to get out for a late evening blast...

S

EP3 Civic Type R
As a girl, I can't possibly drive a car for fun and there isn't enough daylight to use my travel straightners in the rear view.... terrible.

Megane Mk4
Nice .. That combined with my new CS sticker and Tax disc holder will give my 1.2 16v a good easy 50BHP+ on top for Focus ST beating capabilities. ;)

PH2 172
Took mine out this evening wid my mate about 10ish and it f**king ripped had to grip the steering wheel as it was pulling so much did feel awesome 2nyt alot better than it has done since i brought it.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Been out in mine. Fun times .. including the Dartford tunnel, southbound !! That was weird.

My car pulled nicely though (which is more than i can say for the clio 1.2 hire car i've been hoonin about in this evening) .. it was about 8C here when i got home at 11pm.

Cold dense air FTW ! haha

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Took mine out this evening wid my mate about 10ish and it f**king ripped had to grip the steering wheel as it was pulling so much did feel awesome 2nyt alot better than it has done since i brought it.

I did say.....

S

Renaultsport Clio 197
same weather here...12 degrees...after a long hot summer
feels like a new car (honestly :) )

The moist air mists up my windows, so i have to turn the a/c on, which negates any advantages i'd otherwise have :(