ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

08 GW 197 cup with spoiler, tailpipes and black decals. Alfreton 5-5.30pm ish tonight

Weo

As title,

Spotted you coming off island into Alfreton then you turned down towards tibshelf, I was 1 car behind in my GW 197, with cup spoiler.... Gutted to see another lol ;) look alrate though

Will

Renault Clio 197 Cup
Re: 08 GW 197 cup with spoiler, tailpipes and black decals. Alfreton 5-5.30pm ish ton

Alright Will

That would be me... I spotted you. I was parked in the middle of the road so I could have a look lol. Oh, and just to clear it up, it's full Cup, full kit; shame on you for not noticing! Joke!

I work in Pinxton so I'm surprised you haven't seen me more!

Until next time...
Chris

Renault Clio 197 Cup
Re: 08 GW 197 cup with spoiler, tailpipes and black decals. Alfreton 5-5.30pm ish ton

'Oh, and just to clear it up, it's full Cup, full kit; shame on you for not noticing! Joke!'

Ignore that bit... I didn't read your post properly! Oopps!

Weo

Lol ;) it's ok matey ;)

Yeah I've seen your car before! Look out for you more often mate!

Renault Clio 197 Cup

Yeah likewise... you work in Somercotes or something then?

Weo

Sorry for delay. Yeah work in somercotes, always around Alfreton way for gym etc.