ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 copying bodywork

just though id see how much itd cost to convert the bodywork to a 172.

all the prices have come from other posts so please post if ive got the prices wrong or missed bits off

arch liners-not exactly sure what these are-presume back wings?

2xfront wings-40.48

172/cup front bumper-129.95

rear bumper -212.85

172 Cup headlamp washe2x12.85 rjet blanking covers

top & bottom grills-top £58.57 bottom 46.86

rear bumper plastic trim-9.84

F2xfog lamp surround 10.26

2x skirts-65.58

spoiler-depends which you go for

This totals around £480 but doesnt include arch liners or the spoiler-painting costs are obviously on top of these. doesnt seem too exspensive.

You could keep your current strips and badges and possibly even keep the top grill(is this right) to save a couple of quid.

I dont see the point..unless youre parked up next to a 172 a lesser model with bigger wheels/lowered looks just as good. The only thing you can tell which is different from a glance are the wider arches and front bumper anyway, just change that.

-Rob

Would the front wings fit with the standard bumper?

Where did you get these prices from? £65 for the side skirts is very cheap!

Ad

MK2 FRS

The price for the top grill is of a non-172. The price for a 172 grill is around £150+vat. I enquired at my lcoal renault dealer.

Also, I think some of the other prices are without vat.

Renault Laguna Sports

Dont know where u got your prices from, cos they r way out! The headlamp washer blanking covers retail at about £50 4 a start. The top grille is about £175! Total price, retail is about £1200 inc. arch liners etc. See Pretenders car on a previous thread 4 pics.