ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

17's off 15's now on hte clio turbo..much faster

cant believe how much better it drives with the 15's on plus they look good too.really happy with them conssidering i paid £70 for them with tyres:)needed a bit of a tidy up but they were worth it.heres some pictures..

AVPAFFRKPQZBWGYUHQEL.jp

WVOZKYBZAINCNVJXMXEI.jpg

do u live near bath mate ? surei have seen that car parked outside kfc one sat when i have been in bath.

cliosport1.216v said:
do u live near bath mate ? surei have seen that car parked outside kfc one sat when i have been in bath.

na i dont live there m8.must be another car.yea mite have the 17's up for sale.team dinamic osaka's. got two brand new toyo's on the front which still have the two blue lines round the tyre, i bought them at trax and used them for 2days!gutted coulda used the money for summin else.open to offers really.got sum1 already after them.

hmm.. I'm afraid to say I'm not that keen! :-S

Just seem a bit small when there's been so much other work done to it to make it look as nice as it does! :)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
both look bad to be honest, the 17's were the wrong colour and style to go with the kit and the 15's look....odd!

rollin on 17s said:
It looks so mean! Sure ive seen that up mk cruise before.

yea i have been up there a few times m8 you probably did c me.the rims....suprizing enough i have no idea what they are,they came off a r5 turbo, they are 7inchs wide and they did look like porche cup style when they were silver.i think the black wheels go well with the car.not too shore on the cars performance figures but i think it will be around 180bhp after i have fittied my new goodies when i can be bothered.

MKIII 138
looks great, its nice to see proper tuners dropping massive rims in favour of small lightweight but still wide wheels. better unsprung weight (1kg = 1bhp) and a crisper turn in.
image lifting up a weights bar and spinning it forward above your head and then imagine doing the same with really light weights on each side. obvious really the engine isnt having to try as hard to spin them.

thumbs up from me.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
no as they are 14", i think they look like tipo alloys refurbed anthricite, but i wasn't aware fiat alloys fitted renault?

no there not either of these.they are renault/vw fitment.i dunno who make the wheels but they are after market wheels and they did have renault center caps?got rid of them tho.they are old wheel and were in good condition for the money i paid.there were orignally just piss around wheels for santapod and track.but i like them more than i thought i would there 15's and the rims are 7 inches wide which i thought was rare for 15" wheels?

thanks:) im from northampton.iv had enough people cussing them and i think they look good and so do my m8's.spose very1's different but im going for a steal look now i think.meshing the bumper black and getting the intercooler painted black too.

Thats usually the kind of car I wouldnt like, but recently I'm finding myself liking that style of machine more and more. I think it looks pretty mean, and if it's a tubby then it's going to have the muscle to match the looks - which is the most important thing in my mind if you are going to make a car look like that.

Fair play, I like it.

EP3 Civic Type R
Think they look mint, as does your car...nice work.

I recently dropped from 17's to 15's and the difference is immense. :)