ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Cup Racer + Sunset + SLR

Clio
yeh you could get abit carried away chris ^^, leave as is dude and work on your engine bay, personlly i wouldnt get a cage neither, looks fantastic as is dude

rs megane 230 R26
they seem to look bigger, maybe because of the white?!

looks stunning tho!

may have to go down that route with my racing blue!

Milltek'd 182
mmmm....that does look sooooo gooooood! got my 3/4 plate yesterday, does look good but need to sort out the fact you can see the old screw holes so might need to spend a bit getting that done. you ever been pulled for yours?

your cars sex

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
thanks for all the comments.:approve:

Officially the best 182 on here...

Agreed!!

Rear badges need to be white! ;)

i knew you'd love it. ;)

...badges are going off to Mark next week!

mmmm....that does look sooooo gooooood! got my 3/4 plate yesterday, does look good but need to sort out the fact you can see the old screw holes so might need to spend a bit getting that done. you ever been pulled for yours?

your cars sex

cheers fella

i've never had any trouble with the plate tbh. looks great imo!

H22A7 Accord Type R
Carbon copy............do you always have to have the best clio of its kind on this site???? LOL

H22A7 Accord Type R
you will always be Carbon Copy to me!!! just like AJR motorsport, eviljohn, and what was it.......16v_Clio for Alan???

Looks fantastic mate! How hard is it to find a RB 182? enough to tempt me off a Trophy ;)

C250 AMG & 172 Cup
Stunning. Only word needed. When i thought the PH-Quick was the best car on here, you've gone and outdone yourself.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
you will always be Carbon Copy to me!!! just like AJR motorsport, eviljohn, and what was it.......16v_Clio for Alan???

Looks fantastic mate! How hard is it to find a RB 182? enough to tempt me off a Trophy ;)

haha! some old skool names there! :approve:

yeah Alan was 16v_Clio

i looked at Trophy's, but at the time the were a little out of my budget...plus i wanted all the toys, and didn't like the fact it had no xenons.

Chelsea tractor
Seriously, that car is the smartest thing I've seen in a while! I don't normally like Turini's but I'm really feeling the white ones!

Racing Blue 182

Well if you jad looked a few months ago, you could have had this very once since i wasnt too far away from you.

Chris, how long ago was it when we actually changed hands?

Its not taken you long to make it your own :)

M

mini-valver

See, told you white wheels were the future! Work on any car IMO......

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Well if you jad looked a few months ago, you could have had this very once since i wasnt too far away from you.

end of Feb i think Jamie...:eek:

i don't hang about! ;)

can't decide whether to spend on the interior (recliners, half cage powder coated white etc)

or to throw the cash at the mechanical side of things (4 pots, AWT inlets etc):S

M

mini-valver

Inlets, cams and a proper exhaust. It's no cup racer without 200 bhp ;)

end of Feb i think Jamie...:eek:

i don't hang about! ;)

can't decide whether to spend on the interior (recliners, half cage powder coated white etc)

or to throw the cash at the mechanical side of things (4 pots, AWT inlets etc):S

Interior, as FCS is coming up and you dont want to be left behind in the summer

Tune the thing in the winter. Looks ace chris anyway...