ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 In its element on a wet track

Cheers for the comments, have got some good vids to go with this too - just need to output them....

Naith I'm not sure what to say too be honest - your a very *special* individual :rasp:

Awesome tyres for the day, can't be beaten for price.

People who claim they cannot grip in the damp are either

a) unable to control the loud pedal mid bend
or
b) entering a corner to fast

Can't comment on them melting on dry days, but I suspect the above categories will also apply with a bit of over pressurisation thrown into the mix ;)

phase 1 172 sport
I would be pissed if i had a Porsche and was passed by a Clio lol.
But still no need for the middle finger, you must of dented there ego's!
I have it on video overtook a porsche carrera 2s at corum at snetterton fella complained that i was up his rear all round circuit until a overtook him on bend:nono:

A mongrel of Magnex catback & a k-tec silenced decat I had to extend by about 150mm to get a strong slide fit.

TrackCar & F30 330d
Ooooo they are really good pictures. I'm still yet to do a trackday where i like the pictures. They are usually just really close up pictures which look like the car is stood still.

I've set one as my laptop back ground i like it that much :)

I love the wheels. Looks cracking in that colour :)

Wow a good track photographer! They're hard to come by!

Thought you'd be along. I don't know a great deal about photography but there does seem to be a trend for shocking quality 'professional' photographers at track days?

Ooooo they are really good pictures. I'm still yet to do a trackday where i like the pictures. They are usually just really close up pictures which look like the car is stood still.

Can I suggest you pull your finger out and get along to one then - your car will love you for it and its what orange wheels are supposed to be for ;)