ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 In its element on a wet track

Some lovely pics taken of my own 182 on track @ Bedford by the good chaps at trackphoto.com - the images are defineatly worth the money spent! Just sums up how at home the little RS's look on track for me (especially when pictured through a lens worth more than the car!) Click enlarge to get the full quality!

Me driving with Ollie, Danny of the sideways variety & an instructor onboard, enjoy :)

DSC_1551.jpg

DSC_1605.jpg

DSC_1700.jpg

DSC_1701.jpg

DSC_1745.jpg

DSC_1746.jpg

DSC_1747.jpg

DSC_1795.jpg

DSC_1796.jpg

DSC_1892.jpg

DSC_1893.jpg

DSC_2027.jpg

DSC_2028.jpg

DSC_2029.jpg

DSC_2138.jpg

DSC_2139.jpg

DSC_2510.jpg

DSC_2759.jpg

DSC_2916.jpg

DSC_2917.jpg

DSC_2918.jpg

Black 172 PH2
Cracking pics.
I like the one of the Porsche coming into shot behind your car.
Looks like you had good fun!

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Nice shots, much better than some of the "professional" shot taken at some of the trackdays we do.

Nice shots, much better than some of the "professional" shot taken at some of the trackdays we do.

Yes mate I was really surprised! The photos of every car were superb. That's just a small selection, we landed over 80 shots each for both the 182 & 172 we had there on the day - for about £30.00 per car. Well worth the money in my opinion.

Cracking pics.
I like the one of the Porsche coming into shot behind your car.
Looks like you had good fun!

It was a superb day, one of the best I have had on track to date. I think that was mainly due to the wet and the Porsche day that was held there at the same time. I was given the middle finger on 2 separate occasions by Porsche drivers once they finally moved over, only for the big boys too come straight back past you on the straight :dapprove:

DCi 100
Looks ace, really like it!

Buttt, if it was mine, I'd probably be a jew and do absolutely everything black (badge/bullets and that).

DB.

BMW 440i
Great shots, Love them!

Have put the first one in my folder of awesomeness cars. :)

DCi 100
Black s**t, black cage with gussets, all the interior black, flocked dash all black, black cup racer style headlights.

You know it makes sense.

Probably be warm as funk on a summer trackday though lol!

Black 172 PH2
I was given the middle finger on 2 separate occasions by Porsche drivers once they finally moved over, only for the big boys too come straight back past you on the straight :dapprove:

I would be pissed if i had a Porsche and was passed by a Clio lol.
But still no need for the middle finger, you must of dented there ego's!

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
cracking photos! 182 looks mint on track. i agree, the RS's do look brilliant on track :)