ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 off the road for 6 months

Breaking A 172 Replica
Yeah get someone to look after it.

Give it to someone like Edde. He is trustworthy and knows what he is doing!

My Pug 306 was sat for 3-4 years and the tyres were vibrating like frick for a mile or so. I booked it in for an MOT and by the time I reached the garage, the tyres seemed to have sorted themselves out. It failed on rear brakes and parking brake, and is booked in next week to get this all sorted. I think 6 months will be fine so long as you disconnect the battery.

My biggest concern, if it was just being cold started every week or so and not propery warmed up, would be moisture sitting in the exhaust. The OEM is made of tin foil as it is.

53 Clio's & counting
iv just bought an 03 mitsi carisma thats been standing for 9 months mate,and all iv had to do is wash it and put air in the tyres,id suggest if its in the public eye then leave it with a relative or friend so its in perminant eye sight,someone responcable to drive it say once a month would be good but in all honesty mate i cant see any real problems that could be cuased by it (then again it is french......)

Yaris Hybrid
Do it all the time with my bikes.

Full tank of fresh fuel, add some fuel stabiliser, over inflate tyres and just connect the Optimate charger once a month for a few hours.