ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3rd Clio 1*2, Titanium content..

Italian 3.2 V6
Traded the mk3 dci in for this. Got a few nice subtle extras with it.. Coilovers etc etc , goes well and its in good nik, couple things need sorted but its all good tbf.. Previouse owner was a memeber on here but dont know who?

Really impressed with the titanium silver, has alot more flake in it than i presumed so doesnt look as boring in the flesh like the pics make out.
8295782457_d3ab1e192f_z.jpg

Untitled by PSJHodgson, on Flickr

8295784603_530d34b570_z.jpg

Untitled by PSJHodgson, on Flickr

So far so good! Hopefully i can get it and keep it as tidy as my previous 172&182!

Piers.

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Best colour for the 182 IMO, looks far better in the flesh as you say.. Looks nice and tidy, enjoy!

^^^ Baby gay racing blue! Poofs colour imo:rasp:

Titanium ftw not biased either. Looks great mate i forget how good the standard alloys look!

Must refit mine

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
^^^ Baby gay racing blue! Poofs colour imo:rasp:

Titanium ftw not biased either. Looks great mate i forget how good the standard alloys look!

Must refit mine

Ill buy your black ones off you then ;)

Looks great mate. Enjoy it :)

Italian 3.2 V6
Cheers guys, just got the car checked over & OBD'd. Got a few more minor issues I wasn't aware of to add to the current shortlist..

- CV boot (o/s/f) Needs replacing.
- Lambda sensor (P0130) needs replacing (warning light came on today).
- Missing 1 rear stub axle.

Minor issues which are easily resolved tbh, everything else is spot on with the car so im pretty happy with It.

Matthew., there the cup washer blanks which is a mod I would be doing as the OEM washers tend to leak so getting rid and having the blanks like it's got is the way forward ;)

Gaz_ Only changes I plan to do is refurb wheels satin black, 15mm spacers all round and possibly a V6 spoiler..

Last edited by a moderator:
  Clio 197
Ah good to see some Titanium love, i will admit it wasnt my first choice but i think they looks really clean in that colour ;)