ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A good stainless steel exhaust that won't break the bank (182)

Clio 182
Hi guys, I have a 182 and I need to change the exhaust as the spring bolts holding it to the manifold have failed and it's rusted nastily.

I don't want the same issue again so I'm looking for a stainless steel exhaust. I don't necessarily want a sports system on it, just something that will stand the test of time. Also would prefer it cost £450 or lower (perferably lower) but I don't want a shoddy exhaust either.

Any reccomendations?

Last edited:
  Ph 1 172
Yozza stealth
Ktec stealth
Or
Btb which from what has been said on here is the quietest ss exhaust on the Market not sure how much it costs though plenty of threads on all these also ktec one is a bit droney on motorways

BG 182 FF
I've just taken delivery of a Scorpion RS192.

I know it's had mixed reviews as far as fitting goes but most seem to think it's a decent exhaust and at a very good price. I have to admit that price was the deciding factor for me as I'm broke(ish) and many people say it's as good if not better that the similarly priced Milltek. I also like the developement details given on the website as it shows it's at least a well thought through piece of kit.

Going to put in on this weekend, can't wait.

monaco 172
I've just taken delivery of a Scorpion RS192.

I know it's had mixed reviews as far as fitting goes but most seem to think it's a decent exhaust and at a very good price. I have to admit that price was the deciding factor for me as I'm broke(ish) and many people say it's as good if not better that the similarly priced Milltek. I also like the developement details given on the website as it shows it's at least a well thought through piece of kit.

Going to put in on this weekend, can't wait.

well though through made up stuff lol? rs192 pfft, there marketing team need shooting

looks like a nice system though anyway.

Clio 182 arctic
no new exhaust is going to fix the spring bolt problem you describe. y dont u just buy the spring kit instead of an exhaust.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
no new exhaust is going to fix the spring bolt problem you describe. y dont u just buy the spring kit instead of an exhaust.

Hi guys, I have a 182 and I need to change the exhaust as the spring bolts holding it to the manifold have failed and it's rusted nastily.

I don't want the same issue again so I'm looking for a stainless steel exhaust. I don't necessarily want a sports system on it, just something that will stand the test of time. Also would prefer it cost £450 or lower (perferably lower) but I don't want a shoddy exhaust either.

Any reccomendations?