ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

a quick pic on the schmidts :D

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Even i like that...And thats sayin something...Like them with the colour matched centres!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Even i like that...And thats sayin something...Like them with the colour matched centres!

You feeling ok??

You like Euro Clio's, and you said in Dans thread that you like E39 M5's! I'd get down the quacks son!

Titanium 182
They're alright, personally don't understand spending £1100 on wheels and them not even fitting properly ! :eek:

I'm not into this euro wheels stuff though and as long as you're pleased with them :)

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
haha legend!

my mate keeps telling me to do that but bringing myself to paint £1100 worth of wheels when they're already the sex :S

told you it would look good.

pussy paint them.

btw still n ot got any good pics :nono: :rasp:

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
haha legend!

my mate keeps telling me to do that but bringing myself to paint £1100 worth of wheels when they're already the sex :S

told you it would look good.

pussy paint them.

btw still n ot got any good pics :nono: :rasp:

ph3 dci100 172 rep
They're alright, personally don't understand spending £1100 on wheels and them not even fitting properly ! :eek:

I'm not into this euro wheels stuff though and as long as you're pleased with them :)

^^i do really love these comments! :D

Ali i am amazed and feel very privaleged :D thank you!
more pics on the way soon guys once the tyres are on :D

ph3 dci100 172 rep
not a dig at you bud but theres no such thing as euro wheels any type of wheel can go on a "euro" styled car

i ignore comments involving the word euro! :p lol
pee's me off!
it doesn't have a huuuuge bodykit,lairy two tone paint and big chromes ora gash and bright interior which is how the europeans do there cars so it isn't 'euro' i prefer the term 'cleaned' :)
rant over :p

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
thus why i steer clear of eu mania.

although id say your car was the true term of euro

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Epic win! Always thought that MLs would look good on a 1*2.

I'm glad you've manned up and gone for 9s all round...