ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Absolutely Raging

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Less than two weeks after getting my car keyed some wanker has done this:
DSC00646.jpg

DSC00648.jpg

I parked it out the way at work this morning at 9am and went back at midday to get my sunglasses out,no note has been left or anything!!!:mad:
Luckily its still driveable and the alloy seems ok,just the panel damage and rear bumper. Went down to the police station and they've said wait 3 days to see if they find the guy but highly unlikely then they'll give me the form necessary for my insurance to cover the repair.
Needless to say i'm fuming and totally gutted....bloody mindless t***s.
John

RB 200 Cup!
f**k me - thats gonna cost a pretty penny to resolve - same s**t happened to me - f**king hate w*****s who hit and run

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
How much is the rear panel and rear bumper? I've had a quick look but can't seem to find any point where the rear panel seperates..it all seems part of the frame??
Also little worried as to how long it will take to fix as i know for a fact Renault here won't have any parts in stock...

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
cliobuyer said:
Can't believe someone just left it. Thats disgraceful.

Any CCTV around? Do only employees park there?

CCTV was blocked by palm trees just to round out my luck lately... Its a golf club so gets a lot of traffic and day users...defo a 4x4 or a truck.

ex Clio 172 owner :(
Flipping heck. So sorry to see that mate. Must have been some big 4x4 thing.

If I was ever a rubbish enough driver to cause that, I couldn't just drive off. I couldn't live with myself.

Thats terribale however I think a goo9d bodyshop should be able to push it out and spray it all instead it would be much cheaper.

R

Rebecca

Thats horrid of them I would cry if that happened to me. Hope it gets sorted and they find the culprit. You are having bad luck if it got keyed too recently.

Rebecca​

black/gold 182
nothing but W@NKERS,,,low life scum,,,feel sorry for you dude happened to me a few years ago nobody owened up so had to go through my insurance lost no claims and everything all for some gutless b@stard,,
ps, sorry for bad language.

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
edde said:
Thats terribale however I think a goo9d bodyshop should be able to push it out and spray it all instead it would be much cheaper.

Hi Mate,
I'll give dentmaster a ring but i'm not sure they could do such large dents,i'm phoning the insurance company up tomorrow and i'll go from there....least its still driveable i suppose.
John

Leon Cupra 300
Abso gutted!

i had to have a new 3 qtr pannel on a current shape corsa when some woman went into the side of it.. they have to cut it out and weld innew pannel then smooth out, it was about 4yrs ago £985 all in at a vauxhall dealer.

OMG so sorry for you mate. I was ready to kill when some asshole scraped my bumper but nothing like whats happened to yours.

a burnt one
Dubai182 said:
CCTV was blocked by palm trees just to round out my luck lately... Its a golf club so gets a lot of traffic and day users...defo a 4x4 or a truck.

talk about contradiction lol, maybe if that read, the cctv was blocked out by the big pine tree with frozen/rain covered/snow covered branches, it would be unlucky:cool:

nah seriously, thats some proper shitty luck

Mini Cooper S sport
Ohh God, I know how raging I'd be, that is really bad luck. They must have really smashed into it to cause that much damage and scraping as well (bet it was a woman lol).

Definite insurance job there..hope it doesn't take too long to sort out.