ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Acklam Car Centre - 54 REG RB 182/Black wheels/Cliosport Sticker

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Seen this today in acklam car centre right at the back.

Was slammed on the standard 182 wheels but they where black. Had white dash strips in it with a carbon diamond.

Had a 'Cliosport.net' sticker in the back window.

Someone off here surly ?

Thanks, Sam!

T

tomstyle172

i know the lad who had that clio your on a bout hes my m8. he p/x it for a megane 225. are you onabout getting the 182 like bud?

J.W

RB 182 Cup
I'm from Thornaby, wherebouts are you from?

I see a few RS Clios about but none in Orange!

T

tomstyle172

btw can you tell me how you find members on here lol im looking for that darky who car it was:rasp:

T

tomstyle172

jw you know who baught the 182 from acklam car sales? i nearly baught it myself?but went for 172 btw im from stockton so just down the road haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tomstyle172

i cnt find the lads who it was lol i know him well who's it used to be:approve:

Albi blue 197
yea it used to be kris's and he part ex'd it in for a megane 225 they had there but bit of advice dont go near the rb 182 lmao it kinda got fucked up and it only had white dash strips in coz i swapped them with his sports before he traded in lmao but yea he loves the megane loads better now he says lol

J.W

RB 182 Cup
It's sold now, what suspension did it have fitted? The add says "Ford lowered suspension"

T

tomstyle172

yea it used to be kris's and he part ex'd it in for a megane 225 they had there but bit of advice dont go near the rb 182 lmao it kinda got fucked up and it only had white dash strips in coz i swapped them with his sports before he traded in lmao but yea he loves the megane loads better now he says lol

now ben i know chris too i was going to buy his old 182 and he advised not to haha. is he still on here i been trying to find him but dont know how to m8ty?

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Hi there.

Im from ingleby barwick tom.

Ive got an inferno 182 and im always driving about. I didnt even realise many people from the NE with clios ?

We should have a daft photoshoot sometime at the riverside stadium ?

Thanks, Sam!

T

tomstyle172

yeah deffos sam! i work at ingleby barwick im a plumber. i work on wimpy and persimmon building site there the ones that are down from the big tesco at that little round a bout. you should swing by ill have my car there :)

Arctic 182 FF
Im from Thornaby too. Seen the RB in there a couple of weeks ago, looked nice but didnt realise it was nackered lol id be up for a meet for pics some time. Theres a lad on here iv got talking to with an inferno from Acklam im sure he would be up for it as well

T

tomstyle172

yeah nice one we should meet. i got talking to a lad today from hartlepool with a 172 cup he saying there a meet at south shields on 30th feb!!!

Evo 8 & Yamaha R6
It's me my old one!!,
2005 Clio 182 racing blue and did have stripes until acklam took them off !:/, had all the extras both cup packs including suspension package and spoiler and splitter, but still had luxury of leather,cruise control etc, and it's not knackered Ben thanks! Haha although does need a front subframe!,
Yeah was a great car to be fair full service history etc, was lowered on 40mm apex springs, had a full custom ktec exhaust and Decat,
Remapped too so used to flame on over run lol, also phase airbox with custom stealth airfreed, only downside was I blew engine and gearbox lol so had to fit another lol wasn't all bad though got rs ported inlets a and made engine bay immaculate lol, so yeah great car but had a inccedent with Ice and curb so subframe took the blow :(! Then I made the mistake of test driving the megane lol!!

Arctic 182 FF
Its a lovely car that like mate i bet u were a bit sad to see it go (even though u upgraded) lol whats the ride like on apex springs? I was thinking about getting some coilovers but if those springs are ok then i might get some with them being a fair bit cheaper. Also where did u get it remapped ??

T

tomstyle172

kris mate fianlly found you haha!!! what you reckon to the pipecrpss induction kit then it sound nice:cool:lol

It was the gfs old car then as kris said he bought it, was a mint car i was searching for about 4months looking at others before finding this one, a bloke from sunderland owned it previous.

What it used to look like not long after getting it

23092009089.jpg

Evo 8 & Yamaha R6
Like a little reunion going on haha!, yeah do miss it mainly the noise and looks I used to get lol :) yeah apex springs were good fairly stiff too had no probs at all! Iv owned various coilovers such as koni etc and I'd say there wasn't much differece in the springs! Just aslong as dampers are in good nick! :)
Love that pic laaaaaaaaaa!
Still black wheels look better I recon!

And Tom yeah pipercross sounded good but you will suffer bad with heatsoak with it been an open filter, as I said can't go wrong with a phase one v6 airbox and ITG filter ! Not cheap but works! Fair enough you may lose your induction raw but hey ho will still be breathing better!
And got it mapped by a guy I know John,
Has a website and is based in stockesly "big fish tuning"

T

tomstyle172

yeah we should all have a meet and you can bring the magane kris :cool: btw m8 you still up for brotton on firday for the exhaust welding??? ... and im going to get tht v6 filter apperently only 60 bar from dealers just from air box!!! btw m8 need 2 rear shockers for 172 if any1 selling???

T

tomstyle172

btw what clio you getting on friday bonxy??? btw i was at college with stovesy on wednesday said he knows you!

Albi blue 197
haha wasnt just me kris haha im sure tom mentioned too lmaoo and looks you got i bet you get same amount now with that dumping its gasses everywhere! id be game for the meet like aswell,

T

tomstyle172

i do know kris likes to push his cars to there limit ben haha !we should all sort this meet out soon like! apperently there one in south shields next month my mate wa saying. any1 know about it?

R26/200 Raider
According to the Auto Trader their is a black 200 for sale at another local garage in Middlesbrough. From the pictures it looks very nice.

R26/200 Raider
I look on the Auto Trader most days. The black clio only appeared last night, this morning its gone. Must of sold already anyone on here decided to treat themselves?