ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any Ferodo DS2500 Pads for Clio mk3 (non sport)?

Hi.
I've been searching the internet all afternoon for Ferodo DS2500 brake pads in the Clio mk3 (non sport/1.2-1.6) fitment. DS3000 seem to be out there but from what I have read they are suited for the track only and don't have much of a cold bite.

Already purchased Mintex 1144's but received the wrong size (mk2's) and heard they give out pretty quickly on track so happy to return them.

Anyone know if they even exist? If not I will give Fred at BTM a call tomorrow.

This is the pad shape..

lvxl1135-motaquip-brake-pad-set-133-p.jpg

Cheers guys.

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
They don't list them in the DS2500 in that pad shape mate (but do the DS3000 like you say)

Neither do they list the M1144 in it either

I can supply Brembo discs and Brembo oe pads for your car though, top quality oe spec brakes

Last edited:
Ah. I was hoping that wasn't the case :(

I have already purchased Brembo Max brake discs. Sorry dude. I saw your name pop up numerous times on the forum as well. Do you just supply Brembo? I'll definitely use you in the future for discs.

Ideally I'm looking for a more aggressive pad as I will be tracking the car in October. Any other recommendations? EBC Ultimax and Stuff seems available but I've not read anything good about Ultimax and Stuff seems to be unreliable..

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Could have got you those Brembo Max discs aswel, Traders sections should be first place you look ;)

I mostly supply Brembo discs , Brembo oe pads for road use and Ferodo Racing pads for track/race use but can supply a fair few brake part manufacturers including Mintex, Goodridge and EBC

What track you doing, is it in sessions or OPL and is it a one off or going to be a regular thing

Ah brilliant. Yeah I should have really checked there first :p Well I should be picking up a 182 or 197 this time next year so I will have a lot more choice and I will definitely use you again. Well it's for generally fast road use as the car is my daily and I will be going round the Rockingham track, 2 sessions over a weekend. 30 minutes each. Maybe more if I feel up to it.

Really I'm just after the best pads available for Road and occasional track use that are available for my Caliper.

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
No worries mate

The Brembo oe pads and a litre of Ate Superblue fluid paired with your Max discs will see you right for that use if doing short stints/sessions on track