ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone start a 365 today?

Nikon D700
Well, you'd have to to take one in each time zone.

I think the 365 goes with the current time zone. Good question though.

What kit you taking with you?

Well, you'd have to to take one in each time zone.

I think the 365 goes with the current time zone. Good question though.

What kit you taking with you?

I have a plan, I do a split screen image on Saturday, one in the morning when I'm leaving Wiltshire, and the other when we go for a wander around the big city when we arrive. As they are both within Saturday (technically) it should make a nice contrast. That will be the aim anyhow, maybe I can get a common theme across both (i.e. contrasting road signs or something)

As for kit, D90, Nikon 10.5 2.8 Fisheye, Sigma 20mm 1.8 and Sigma 50-150 2.8. All fits comfortably in my Pretty Boy XXXL so won't really be too noticeable when walking around. It's the most kit I've ever taken so will be interesting to see how that turns out in terms of photos, we've got a full week this time which is our longest ever trip, so it should be more laid back and therefore easier to spend a bit longer in each place.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member

3272927588_d2f6540fd7.jpg

3275086046_787a75fdff.jpg

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3

3274248761_70f1735d18.jpg

Really loving this 365, getting so much more use out of my camera now

172//Crap Micra//Bus
Awww... How sweet :eek: Nice Pic.

That one may have been best saved for V. Day though imvho, unless you have something better in mind ;)

Cupra
I have a plan, I do a split screen image on Saturday, one in the morning when I'm leaving Wiltshire, and the other when we go for a wander around the big city when we arrive. As they are both within Saturday (technically) it should make a nice contrast. That will be the aim anyhow, maybe I can get a common theme across both (i.e. contrasting road signs or something)

As for kit, D90, Nikon 10.5 2.8 Fisheye, Sigma 20mm 1.8 and Sigma 50-150 2.8. All fits comfortably in my Pretty Boy XXXL so won't really be too noticeable when walking around. It's the most kit I've ever taken so will be interesting to see how that turns out in terms of photos, we've got a full week this time which is our longest ever trip, so it should be more laid back and therefore easier to spend a bit longer in each place.

Your bridge shot from the last trip is world famous, I can't wait to see what you come up with this trip.

Enjoy!

I had them sideways to start with. They either roll or you get 10 in a line and nudge one and they act like dominoes.

Swear words happened :eek:

I think I actually prefer what I ended up with to what I intended..

This is one of my better ones but the more you use your camera, you come up with different things. Ideas are what I struggle with the most. Once I have an idea then its trying to work out how its going to plan out. I might take 50shots of something because the focus might be better, the angle, anything really. Also gives me a better chance of a decent one lol.. plus im picky.

I think ive made progress so far and were only 45 days in, thats all im doing it for..

Week 7
3279342200_dc56606785.jpg

A few reasons, I'm finding the 52 a chore at the moment, my mate wanted me to photoshop his new car, so I took some pics of it yesterday, and I want to improve my automotive photography, as I feel I'm s**t at it.
I was going to crop him out of it but it ruins the photo's lines.

A few reasons, I'm finding the 52 a chore at the moment, my mate wanted me to photoshop his new car, so I took some pics of it yesterday, and I want to improve my automotive photography, as I feel I'm s**t at it.
I was going to crop him out of it but it ruins the photo's lines.

Perfect excuse to practice your photoshop.. Get rid of him that way ;)

Hyundai i40
Loving your work Revels...every days an improvement :eek:

always make an effort to check your flickr account

I dont know. I just see/think in numbers now! Various people suggest things but its mostly get home from work and then go "Hmm, I need numbers" lol.. Struggled with a few last week but better this week I think. I like 46 & 48.

I'll swap you some ideas for a lightbox? ;)

Cupra
Haha, I guess it becomes an obsession when you have to do it daily. The dice shot is nicely done too.

I'll send you the lightbox over, its flat packed as I dropped my bike on it the other day....

Doing a 52, heres entry one, iso 800 so hardly the best quality:(

Love alot of the photos in this thread. Will be interested to see how long everyone lasts.

449476977_69qy9-L.jpg

that is a f'kin awesome picture! the amount of times iv tried this type of picture and failed!

Ian

Focus TDCi
07/52
3291067910_da7468b31a.png

Been really busy this week, but just managed to get something in before the week is over.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Cheers dude, had a few minutes spare to learn about the exposure lock setting so the photos at either end are just experiments really.