ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 4

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Does anyone know the best way to obtain the Assignment By My Command, I need to get 10 leadership ribbons.

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
Getting better in the attack helicopter now :) just unlocked the secondary missile for the passenger. Then PSN seems to be down??

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I can't shoot for s**t on the Attack Heli like. Yeah it's been iffy past couple hours so has BF4

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Being a gunner is good in the attack helicopter. Being the pilot however is not. The rockets are useless, may as well throw stones at the enemy, would do more damage!

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Had a play on this on the Xbox One round a mates, improved frame rate makes it feel a lot more like it's running on a PC. Keep getting tempted to buy it on Origin for my computer but not done the deed yet.

Mito Sportiva 135
I got this on 360 for Xmas...is it worth getting the Premium content too do you think? I anticipate I'll be playing this to death until I get a One or PS4 next year.

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
Right let's see what we each prefer in this game?

Fav gun at the moment : G36C Carbine

Fav Class - Engineer

Fav Map - Between Dawnbreaker and Pacific Assault

Worst Map - operation locker

Fav vehicle - Attack helicopter

Mini JCW
Currently stuck on the 'Reach old town' mission - the guy and girl with me are thick as s**t - keep getting discovered too soon :(

1.8 Civic EX
What do you mean by discovered? No chance you're gonna get through there without getting spotted. It's not a stealth mission. Just kill everyone. What difficulty you playing on? I found it easier on Hard than on easy.

Mini JCW
What do you mean by discovered? No chance you're gonna get through there without getting spotted. It's not a stealth mission. Just kill everyone. What difficulty you playing on? I found it easier on Hard than on easy.
\
Several times now, as i'm at the weapons crate, that f*cking irish has run right up ahead, caught the attention of the tanks and I get blasted to f**k before i'm even at the gadgets crate.

Normal setting for me.

Also no RPG or anti tank missile launchers - so how the f*ck do you destroy the multiple tanks?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
\
Several times now, as i'm at the weapons crate, that f*cking irish has run right up ahead, caught the attention of the tanks and I get blasted to f**k before i'm even at the gadgets crate.

Normal setting for me.

Also no RPG or anti tank missile launchers - so how the f*ck do you destroy the multiple tanks?

i used C4 to destroy the tanks by lying them on the ground waiting till they go over them or going Rambo style to the tank and BOOM worked for me first or second time

Mini JCW
i used C4 to destroy the tanks by lying them on the ground waiting till they go over them or going Rambo style to the tank and BOOM worked for me first or second time

Cheers - i'll give it a go.

Anyone fancy some BF4 online (PS4) today?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Had a decent game on Zavod last night, finished top with 67 kills, think that's one of my favourite maps!

Liking the AA vehicles too, got a nice 20 kill streak in one the other day. I'll be on soon Geddes gex23

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Had a decent game on Zavod last night, finished top with 67 kills, think that's one of my favourite maps!

Liking the AA vehicles too, got a nice 20 kill streak in one the other day. I'll be on soon @Geddes @gex23

been in the AA today twice and highest I got was 3, let's just say I was bored sitting there. Was using the 30mm and active radar iirc. Pretty weak

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I didn't like the 30mm cannons, switched back to the 20mm ones right away.

just gave it another, I spawned in it straight away and a guy on my team in a jeep just kept pushing me about for a good few minutes while I was in it. Quit annoying

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
best of joining in the game itself then changing team/squad

The old BF series was better in terms of being able to join into a game with all your mates, you could add them in the multiplayer screen before you joined a game. Don't know why they removed it?

White APE
Quick Q. If I play this on my ps4 and then log in to my PSN at the Gfs on the PS3 I can carry on with my progress and unlocks etc?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Quick Q. If I play this on my ps4 and then log in to my PSN at the Gfs on the PS3 I can carry on with my progress and unlocks etc?

nah don't think so. On my Battlelog it shows PS3 and PS4 data for the same BF account

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Yes I have been playing through and got all but one of the gun unlocks now.

nice one thanks, i'll have another go shortly.

How does the Bronze, Sliver and Gold work and the guns you can pick up of dead soldiers and dog tags? Do you unlock the guns during and only unlock the gun if you get Gold?

Clio 172
You have to find the guns during the game, a couple are ridiculous to find (the one on shanghai was in a place you'd never look as was the one in the aircraft hanger). I have all but the P90 unlocked for multiplayer now.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Just had another go on Campaign and just boarded the ship in the attack boat and it crashed with the Error message. Not playing campaign again until it's sorted