ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 4

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
Starting to really like the little bird, getting good kill streaks in it. What do other people use as a counter measure? I use the ECM Jammer? Brilliant combo when you have a engineer to fix as you go and having the stinger to help against aircraft as well

Arctic Blue 182
v16daf use the flares mate they reload quicker than ecm. Just wait till they actually launch missiles to use them, then attack or bug out till they reload.

I don't even run heatseekers these days and can easily take out other choppers

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
v16daf use the flares mate they reload quicker than ecm. Just wait till they actually launch missiles to use them, then attack or bug out till they reload.

I don't even run heatseekers these days and can easily take out other choppers

If it reloads faster I'll change over then. Some awesome pilots out there. I must admit I was awful at flying before this version. Few hours in the test range has got me going :)

Arctic Blue 182
Its a small difference 25 seconds for flares vs 30 seconds for ecm but it all counts. Much prefer the little bird to the other one (not attack helicopter) too. Not sure if there is a difference but the other one feels slower

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Flood zone is a great map for the little bird, once you have used flares just fly behind a building! Lol

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
Yeah the little bird manoeuvres so easily :) flood zone is great for the little bird. Always people on the biggest building in the middle of the map to kill off :)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
This game has been shocking on lag and rubber banding tonight.

I've been using the Missles for the land vehicles for the Little Bird, there's a assignment where you need 50 kills, takes some getting use to staying locked onto them even after you fired

Arctic Blue 182
Geddes yeah that what I do now and the 7mm gun which is great at mincing other choppers and infantry. Getting to the point where I can reliably shoot out the engineer repairing their chopper too :)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Geddes yeah that what I do now and the 7mm gun which is great at mincing other choppers and infantry. Getting to the point where I can reliably shoot out the engineer repairing their chopper too :)

I tried the 7mm and thought it was s**t and since unlocked the 25mm it's much better for me and never looked back.

When I'm attacking boats I now aim for the rear also trying to take out the guys on the mini guns even thoses are power houses

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Only thing about the 25mm cannons is the bullets hit a good bit below the crosshair, takes a while to get used to.

We were all using the SUAV planes last night to kill people with, lol such a laugh. Especially when you're sitting on an ammo box! #noob

Anyone on today? @Geddes @n9oll @gex23 @v16daf @GeordieClioDriver iain187

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
Any reason why my ps4 doesn't save my progress in campaign?

Every time I start the game it goes back up the opening scene.

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
Only thing about the 25mm cannons is the bullets hit a good bit below the crosshair, takes a while to get used to.

We were all using the SUAV planes last night to kill people with, lol such a laugh. Especially when you're sitting on an ammo box! #noob

Anyone on today? @Geddes @n9oll @gex23 @v16daf @GeordieClioDriver iain187

I got hit by one of them little planes last night on the crane in Rouge Transmission.

One thing that annoys me is how jets can just drive into helicopters and kill you, do they die as well?

Clio 1.2 16v
I got hit by one of them little planes last night on the crane in Rouge Transmission.

One thing that annoys me is how jets can just drive into helicopters and kill you, do they die as well?

LOL yeah sorry about that :eek: Was a good shot though haha

Mk2 ph1 clio
You guys need to unlock the SUAV so I can stop killing myself to drop the kit lol. They are the ultimate trying tool.. Brilliant for clearing out rooftop snipers!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Yeah I need to get it. Slightly bored of the game now surprisingly, today I've been getting into sniper duels and t bagging :)

Skoda Fabia vRS
Can't seem to join a map at the moment, not been on for about 2 weeks, I see its the same as before

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
This game is annoying me past few hours, won't load up new map game when joining a new server , rubber banding like f**k.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
It's something to do with China Rising I think, il find out of Geordie when I'm next on and post it up its great fun

It's something to do with one of the trailers on China Rising, there's some sort of remote vehicle/missile control in it. You'll spot it as everyone hovers around it like flies around s**t.

Last edited:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
You have to get 1 kill using a bomber plane on one of the china rising maps to unlock it.