ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 4

Mito Sportiva 135
How does one go about creating a platoon, pray tell.

Done through Battlenet mate - it's a new feature they just added. Idea is all platoon members share the same emblem and meta stats are created, e.g. measures your collective stats on top of your individual stats. From there I imagine they will be ranked and put into leagues.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I sent you a friend request or whatever.

When do you normally play?

I'll be on tonight and planning on putting some hours in on Saturday.

Yeah I accepted. Normally early eve until about 9/10 but work shifts so next week will be later.

On a date tonight then out most of sat but at least I know you're on. It's shite on your own!

2014 Focus Titanium
My mate is sick at BF4 (the same mate who played CS competitively).

He never ever uses anything but sniper, but he never ever camps, he just plays aggressive and gets stuck in, never uses tanks or helis. The other day I thought I had a decent round on Zavod and I got 27-16, he had 72-28!

Mito Sportiva 135
Nothing is more satisfying than shooting down a chopper with an RPG, I think it's my favourite part of the game!

What gun are you using in most of that video Scutch, looks like one of the carbines?

I've been using carbines with suppressors of late and has been working really well for me.

God this game is good!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I freaking love it. Especially the long rangers. It's the AK 5c or something.

Holo and added 2x scope.

It's underpowered in normal mode but nice and accurate for hardcore.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Nothing is more satisfying than shooting down a chopper with an RPG, I think it's my favourite part of the game!

What gun are you using in most of that video Scutch, looks like one of the carbines?

I've been using carbines with suppressors of late and has been working really well for me.

God this game is good!

It wasn't me, it was Spiez. He's always been pretty damn effective at bringing down the birds.

1.8 Civic EX
I'll be up for a bit of team action on xboxone too if someone wants to set something up. I can be on most weeknight evenings.

I might have a look at setting up another platoon on battlelog again, I couldnt see how for Xboxone when I last looked, seems to be 360 only...

1.8 Civic EX
this the early access to the updates? I had a code and filled in the form but not heard anyting since. How do go about getting another one to invite freinds?

1.8 Civic EX
I've created a new Platoon! For 360 members, it would be great to get a few guys from here to join. Diesel-Davis I invited you last night as I'm friends with you on Origin.

Add your name below and I'll add you on Origin - and once we get a few members hopefully have some competitive games against other Platoons.

Hoorah!

the platoons are now cross platform where as they weren't before. I've just joined the one you created even though I'm on XboxOne. Not sure if you can make it private somehow so only members of cs can join?

hopefully this link will work for others to join too.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/platoons/view/1858140003862999633/

Mk2 ph1 clio
Unlocked everything now. Weapons, gadgets and vehicle upgrades.

Kinda losing interest and only really enjoy launching unsuspecting members of my team across the map with some C4 and a dirt bike!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
The whole unlockin thing has never really interested me tbh.

Once I find a set up I like I just stick with it!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Some fucker kept killing me from inside the roof on metro. Nice to see they still haven't fixed that glitch.

White APE
I wondered how people were shooting me from above. I thought I had missed some staircase to another level or something. lol.