ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 4

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Many of you still play this?

Im always looking for decent people to play with as it is far easier with a good squad. Tend to be on most days/nights

jammie654 on Xboxone

Gonna add you mate.

Used to be pretty good but I never play now because there's no f*****s to squad with and playing on your jack is s**t house.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
If anyone is playing and fancies a game on XBO gimme a shout, I've been enjoying this game a lot lately!

BobbyBoRegis if anyone wants to add me.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, I noticed I'd missed you chaps by about 15 minutes. I'm having an awful game so far, even by my low standards :(

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Yeah sorry I popped off.

It's so difficult when you don't have a squad you can talk too, can spot the teams that have em.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, playing alone is definitely a struggle, how I've managed to get to level 85-odd by doing it is beyond me - hours spent playing, I suppose.

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
Started playing this again. Still good. Although I want the dlc packs, but £40 takes the piss.
Also tried to play the campaign for the 5th time. Spent two hours on it. Restarted the console and my save game has DISAPPEARED AGAIN!! So f**king irritating.

Mito Sportiva 135
Spiezels - I think I am already friends with you on XO, I am level 70 or so I think but a bit rusty, but I'll be up for a game sometime

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
I'll be on most of the night again as well, Need to try and find my mic though as it is pish not being able to relay info back LOL

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
IS there a new update or something?

I won't be on til after 9 now but if theres an update ill fire it up so its good to go now

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Were you on the same server as me earlier @Spiezels ? I had to bail as I was raging at the knobbers using C4 when they shouldn't have been!

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Yeahs its so much better with a decent full squad, Im normally on with a mate over the weekend but everyone else has fucked off to GTA etc leaving us two LOL

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Worth downloading IMO

The vanilla maps are good but get boring after a while, The map packs allow you to mix it up a bit, Some of them are a bit meh but the majority of them are good.

I may be on tonight if anyone is going on, Wont be til after 10 though when i get home from work

Going to dust this off and give it a couple hours later - not played in a team before but might give it a try tonight if anyone else is playing? 10pm onwards most likely

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Are you XBO or PS4?

I've played a lot of this lately. There seems to be a hell of a lot of lag on it right now though, it's been winding me up something chronic :(

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Are you XBO or PS4?

I've played a lot of this lately. There seems to be a hell of a lot of lag on it right now though, it's been winding me up something chronic 😧
Im so glad this hasn't just been my poor connection then!

Im on it most nights, Enjoyed double XP this weekend with a 200% boost LOL!

Hardline Beta tomorrow though so ill probably give BF4 a rest for the week.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Im so glad this hasn't just been my poor connection then!

Im on it most nights, Enjoyed double XP this weekend with a 200% boost LOL!

Hardline Beta tomorrow though so ill probably give BF4 a rest for the week.
Yeah I managed to hit level 100 over the weekend thanks to the XP boosts!

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Not sure if anyone plays this on the PS4 still? I got it the other day for £22.50 on PS+ for the premium edition.
Thought I'd give it another go. Had it when it was first released and traded it in after a few months due to the amount of bugs it had. Started campaign on hard, I hope the save issue isn't still present.

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
Not sure if anyone plays this on the PS4 still? I got it the other day for £22.50 on PS+ for the premium edition.
Thought I'd give it another go. Had it when it was first released and traded it in after a few months due to the amount of bugs it had. Started campaign on hard, I hope the save issue isn't still present.
I've been playing this since December. Currently level 62 and I've only ever noticed one bug where I fell through the floor. The graphics sometimes flicker due to the LOD models at distance I think but other than that it's great.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I've been playing this since December. Currently level 62 and I've only ever noticed one bug where I fell through the floor. The graphics sometimes flicker due to the LOD models at distance I think but other than that it's great.
Is that on the resort map? I had a few issues with that.
There were just other bugs that shouldn't have been in the game.
Played well today though online. Well, the game did. I was s**t.

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
Is that on the resort map? I had a few issues with that.
There were just other bugs that shouldn't have been in the game.
Played well today though online. Well, the game did. I was s**t.
I honestly can't remember what map it was on. Might have been Locker. I still don't understand how people can be so good with a helicopter!