ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Been remappin'

Nothing really that intersting but this will probably be the last mods i do on the Teg.
So i picked up a second hand Kpro and Spoon 4-1 manifold with decat a few days ago

P5210005.jpg

P5210001.jpg

P5210002.jpg

P5210003.jpg

Booked myself in at Artech today for fitting and remap, really good service and Romain really knows what he's doing. Apparently the dyno (dyno dynamics) reads fairly low :D but i was really happy with the numbers and more so the way the car drives now, vtec is much less pronounced and and the power is well spread and the extra torque is cool.

Im off on a Dyno shootout day on sunday, which is the first place my car was dyno'd, at 224bhp and 157 ft/lb, so it'll be interesting to see what the figures are.

This is the dyno from today

P5220008.jpg

Exhaust video, pretty bad quality and the bloody dog wouldnt stop barking :nono:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNjFjmO7GHk

P4250392-1.jpg

K20 eg 217 whp.
Nice!

I had my B18 tuned by Romain on Tuesday, great guy and got me an awesome tune with 205hp and 150tq. Cars so good to drive now, defo reccomend Artech.