ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

black 182 "55 plate" - red wheels. east lancs (leigh area)

a thirsty one
hello

a BG 182 with buckets and red seats with a cs sticker and i guess a scorpion exhaust and decat.

it was a 55 plate

i was the blue 182

a thirsty one
riad - will have a check in the meet thread mate and have a look, was at oulton today having a mooch

cunney - nice to see you mate, i was tempted to pull into lane one at the lights when it was free but seen quite a few camera vans down there and chickened out plus i figured with your visable mods you may have done more engine work than me and kick my ass lol

will keep an eye out for you mate, it looked nice and clean the colour scheme with red touches on the side bullets looked well executed, you almost shamed me into washing mine when i got home, but not quite.

200 FF Storm Grey
Lol aye I'm the same around there, always feel like there's a copper lurking some where, nah no engine mods mate just a de-cat.

It had just had it's first proper scrubbing since last september hence the cleanliness! Hopefully keep on top of it now over summer