ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BMW Z4 SE 2.0i Black 2005 (55) FSH

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182 Trophy #404
Link

BMW Z4 SE 2.0i Black 2005 (55) FSH

Excellent example with no large marks or scratches.

2 Doors, Manual, Petrol, 2005 55 Reg, Metallic Black Sapphire. With Black Leather, 17" Alloy
Wheels, Air Conditioning, Fully Automatic Hood, ABS, Alarm, Central locking, Drivers airbag, Electric door
mirrors, Front electric windows, Front fog lights, Height adjustable driver’s seat, Immobilizer, PAS,
Passenger airbag, Radio/CD, Rear electric windows, Side airbags, Steering wheel rake adjustment, Steering

wheel reach adjustment, Traction control, Trip computer. In Very Good Condition Throughout with Full BMW

Service History.

The car has been very well looked after and the condition shows this. You won't find a better example

cheaper.
There is a crack on the rear 3rd boot light which is a common fault but it is hardly noticeable. Other than

this the car is in excellent condition and only has a few tiny stone chips on the front which you would

expect from any car of this age.

I am able to answer my phone in the morning until 9am and in the afternoon any time after 5:30pm. I can reply

to text messages and email any time of the day.

My email is ** removed **

My phone number is ** removed **

Last edited by a moderator: