ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

172 cup TT
erm want to ask a question... me and a few mates want to play online with just all other net-randoms but cant find a way of doing it, anyone know what i am doing wrong?... For instance, if we want to play FFA we either have to have a small 3 maybe 4 man lobby or one of us gets into a general FFA room and the other 2 or 3 keep trying to join which normally is a pain and hardly ever works 100%... i could send out invites but the empty slots are normally filled by the time they accept the invites even if they are bang on the button with it... hope ive made sense there.. Cheers

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
PSN a lot less laggy for me this evening. Starting to enjoy it a bit. Not as much as MW2 though. Liking HC Kill Comfirmed...

Lol. Am I about the only person that is enjoying this game?!!

I tried Sniping the other day. I just cant get used to it. I was decent at it on MW2, but this just seems harder to do.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I'm enjoying it, well, when I can play it.

I'm hoping a functioning broadband connection will cure the majority of my lag problems.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Played this for about 4 hours online now, probably had around 4 seconds worth of lag... and my connection isn't usually the best!

Loving the single player as well actually, I think it's possibly the best one so far.

Still not a patch on Uncharted 3 though ;)

RS6 C7
I think the lag seems to be for people with decent connections? , I have very poor internet, download is around 1mb and upload is 0.3mb, I honestly rarely have lag in this game, It seems strange to me.

dk

911 GTS Cab
I think the lag seems to be for people with decent connections? , I have very poor internet, download is around 1mb and upload is 0.3mb, I honestly rarely have lag in this game, It seems strange to me.

erm NO!

i have a very fast connection and not had any problems, but it would never be the case that slower connections would be better. a lot of it is due to ping, but faster connection normally means closer to the exchange and better ping also.

RS6 C7
erm NO!

i have a very fast connection and not had any problems, but it would never be the case that slower connections would be better. a lot of it is due to ping, but faster connection normally means closer to the exchange and better ping also.

My ping is very high:
1615628777.png

I honestly have no lag... , Yet im playing with friends with fibre optic who can barely move and are going negative most games, Is it down to who hosts? It seems strange to me as i usually get lag in other cods.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
My ping is very high:
1615628777.png

I honestly have no lag... , Yet im playing with friends with fibre optic who can barely move and are going negative most games, Is it down to who hosts? It seems strange to me as i usually get lag in other cods.

congratulations, your connection speed is ruining your mates games.

lag compensation = poo, it should be like the other COD's where people with rubbish speeds get kicked from games IMO

172 cup TT
erm want to ask a question... me and a few mates want to play online with just all other net-randoms but cant find a way of doing it, anyone know what i am doing wrong?... For instance, if we want to play FFA we either have to have a small 3 maybe 4 man lobby or one of us gets into a general FFA room and the other 2 or 3 keep trying to join which normally is a pain and hardly ever works 100%... i could send out invites but the empty slots are normally filled by the time they accept the invites even if they are bang on the button with it... hope ive made sense there.. Cheers

Anyone have an idea on this?? surely some of you guys are having the same issues, thanks chaps

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Really getting into this now, prestiged earlier today. Sniping is farrr to easy though, and the sniping hit detection is poor to say the least.

Fiesta ST-2
Anyone have an idea on this?? surely some of you guys are having the same issues, thanks chaps

Why would you want to play ffa in a group in a public lobby? Just do a private game. No one has this problem because why would any make a party and play a non-teamwork game? Unless you're boosting?

Fabia VRS
Anyone fancy a game of survival on ps3 anytime?
Me and my mate got to 27 on seatown probs the best map to do it on in my opinion

add me kingyboy27

Bus w**ker
Why would you want to play ffa in a group in a public lobby? Just do a private game. No one has this problem because why would any make a party and play a non-teamwork game? Unless you're boosting?

I play FFA with my friends in public lobbies, mostly because it's fun to shoot them.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Anyone fancy a game of survival on ps3 anytime?
Me and my mate got to 27 on seatown probs the best map to do it on in my opinion

add me kingyboy27

I'll have a bash with you bud. I've got to wave 33 on underground.

LY 182
Don't think I even turned the Xbox on this weekend. So far I'm just not feeling this one.

Preferred Black Ops, really did... :eek:

LY R26 #288
I really enjoyed the campaign. And I'm enjoying the multiplayer.

Get the odd laggy game but apart from that it's good.

Clio 182
Anyone carried a class through when they prestiged - if so what gun did you carry through...

Im rocking with the AK at the mo...

Was properly impressed with the campaign, full of blockbuster moments.

That moment when you walk out of Westminster Tube station is epic.

Had a few rounds online, and as usual got annihilated. Kill Confirmed seems like good fun though.

GSXR + KDX220
I really liked the campaign too :) Very varied in the missions!

Online is doing my head in a bit today, some people are just ridiculous at this game, one shot 1 kill in an instant. Frustrating!!!! Im not sh!t at it but jesus.....

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Is that a single shot semi auto gun? Not quite unlocked it yet!
Yes! Aslong as you've got a decent trigger finger and unlike most you don't just spray and pray, it will destroy everybody. Had quite a few 50+ kill games using it, and thats with a UAV/Care Package/Predator loadout!