ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaned Cup

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks great mate, the colour doesn't look as nice on camera tho.

Feel like it's been years since i've seen a cup on silver wheels.

Refreshing.

R14 CUP
Makes me wanna take mine back to a much much more standard look when i get it back.

How much did the refurb on the wheels cost?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Thread bumpage lol. If you book them in they will turn them round in a day. They were something like £204 +VAT. I had the tyres stripped before hand though, but they can do that too :) To be fair my Turini's were absolutely shot, quite pleased with how they turned out :)

Mondeo TDCI 130
I can tell you the refurb was done in a day, dropped the rims off with the tyres off as i removed them earlier!

Anyway, i missed this, looks mint, looks better in the flesh, i keep catching a sly look in the distance ever few days.

If you sell it your bent, THE END. (unless you wanna part ex it to me, 2K and a rover 214SEI, would suit me!)

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
This looks ace Gaz, some elbow grease gone into getting it looking so mint. Good effort :cool:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
I can tell you the refurb was done in a day, dropped the rims off with the tyres off as i removed them earlier!

Anyway, i missed this, looks mint, looks better in the flesh, i keep catching a sly look in the distance ever few days.

If you sell it your bent, THE END. (unless you wanna part ex it to me, 2K and a rover 214SEI, would suit me!)

You ghey, i've manned up kid ;)

Big up the birchdown kev for removing the tyres :)