ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 poly exhaust hangers

Renault Clio 182
imagejpeg

Alright guys, this is my first post so apologies if this is posted in the wrong area. Having had problems with the Renault s**te exhaust hangers I decided to get a friend of mine to fill my old knackered ones with poly urethane as shown above in the photo. They do the job nicely and don't give the vibration from packing the old hangers out with cable ties and old pipe which I've experienced! He said he'd be happy to make some more of these for £50 a pair (hangers included) with postage, which is pretty reasonable and much cheaper than the £80 odd ones prima racing do. If anyone is interested email Mblack1@sky.com mine took about 2 weeks. Any queries welcome? Cheers Matt

53 Clio's & counting
Im really unsure how so many people have trouble with the standard exhaust hangers, i replaced mine once in 50,000 miles and mine really didnt get an easy life!

Cant see the pic either, but if you're having issues it sounds a good fix mate, oh and welcome!

172/1.2/E30
f**k off paying that money for an exhaust mount. Buy some Sikaflex. Fill old mount. Done. Will last forever.