ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Cup Rockingham

JMR

RB 182 Cup
Went to the BTCC race at Rockingham yesterday, supported by the Clio Cup, Seat CUPRAs, Porsche Carreras and Formula BMW and Renault.

Access into the venue was superb, no delays, though we did get there at 08:50!

Had a great day, the view from the main grandstand is awesome, you can see the whole track.

Anyway, just a few little pics i took, 1st one of the car that parked behind me!!!
Racing Blue.....anyone on here?

Clio Cup race car, goes without saying, and lastly the mess that someone made driving into the side of Gordon Sheddons Civic Type R.!!!

Attachments

• RacingBlue.jpg
    RacingBlue.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 43
  • ClioCup.jpg
    ClioCup.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 50
  • TeamHalfords.jpg
    TeamHalfords.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 68
  V6 230
I also went, was a wicked track to watch as said above cos you can see everything!
Love the Clio Cup, didnt even make it to the first corner without crashing into each other!

Here are a few of my pics :)

Last edited:

JMR

RB 182 Cup
That blue Cupra was parked round the back of turn 1, near the RenaultSport pitch when I left.:lolup:

I was videoing the start of the Clio Cup when the crash happened. I'll re-size it and post it up later. It was about 21Mb!!!

JMR

RB 182 Cup
Video attached!!

Sorry its a clicky....and a bit poor quality, the 21Mb version is fine, however I didnt think anyone would appreciate the download.:)

Sorry, pointless post, couldnt attach the *.wmv movie file

ANY IDEAS??

Last edited:
  Mustang, S13, AX GT
I left my camera in my car at a mates house so the pics i got were pants :( We were one of those 'asshole 4x4' drivers that drove across all the gravel to beat the ques in his Navara. Here are the few half decent quality pics I got:
DSC00551.gif

DSC00556.gif

DSC00560.gif

DSC00562.gif

DSC00563.gif

(I prefer the blue)