ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio172t takes a pee!

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
just got back from london (fri)and lift bonnet to inspect as i could smell evaporating coolant! well as i left my bonnet up,while i let the engine cool down my pal turns up and like a tottal fool he removed the water cap fast! it pushed off! burnt him too! serves him rite!lol twit.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
M1TCH said:
oh steve, are you poping up soon then??
im working this weekend so yh im gonna see if bbpt can do me an oil/filter change and general check over this friday mate.should be there between 1-2ish then if they can fit me in lol they are busy lads! il wait around tho if ya fancy a butchers! vid?;)

black golf v6 4 motion
reminds me of the top gear 182 reveiw where they refer to it as a little puppy hunping the vicars leg and peeing on the one patch you never put news paper on lol

Golf GTI 1.8T
stevo172-250 said:
im working this weekend so yh im gonna see if bbpt can do me an oil/filter change and general check over this friday mate.should be there between 1-2ish then if they can fit me in lol they are busy lads! il wait around tho if ya fancy a butchers! vid?;)

wont be home from work til 4-5 :(

think yourll be around that late??

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
hi mitch wont be up fri now as bb cant fit me in fri or sat apparentley.so im going home fri(somerset)to seel my rear seats!£95.but! il be back up sat and sunday for work! i finish work 1 on weekends! so sat afternoon is good for me bud.

TDI tyre shreader
you could see coolant stains down your header tank in one of your pictures from the other thread

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
thats because the seal had come off the lid! got a new one now.no leak! its a bugger to get the stains off the alu tank!