ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport 182 Virgin

Clio 182 with cup packs
Hi there,

Just got my 04 plate 182 with the cup packages and 11k on the clock. Arctic Blue - cool.

Use it every day for my 50 mile work commute across the Peak - and it's just been christened Miles of Smiles - especially down the Via Gellia from Newhaven to Cromford.

What fuel works best?

Shell V Power
BP Optimax
Tesco Superunleaded
Standard Unleaded

Getting between 30mpg - 40mpg depending on weather conditions (it's been foggy this week!)

Any info appreciated.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
hello and welcome to the club. :)

i perosnally use sainsburys premium as it is quite cheap.

RB 182 with CUP packs
Use V-Power imo mate.

Not only will the higher octane rating mean you'll get the best from you engine (Although I'm sure the 182 is mapped for 95RON) but the detergents will keep the engine free from carbon deposits ;)

Clio 182 with cup packs
Hey Guys,

Thanks for the posts.

And thanks for the welcome.

As for my new 182 - I'm luvin it! :cool:

106 GTi
Welcome and Enjoy.

Mines was on a diet of Optimax from new as it was the only 98 Ron fuel round here, now on V-power.

I do two tanks of V-power then two tanks of Sainbury's Super unleaded.
(As you can appreciate I get the V-power at the beginning of the month, just after I've been paid) ;)

RB 182 with CUP packs
I do two tanks of V-power then two tanks of Sainbury's Super unleaded.
(As you can appreciate I get the V-power at the beginning of the month, just after I've been paid) ;)

Sounds daft mate & not diggin you out, but the difference between filling up with Premium & V-Power money wise to a tank is only about £2.50 if that.
Only one less pint a week ;)