ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Festival 2016 - Book Tickets Now!

mk1 Octavia VRS
I may well do bud, thank you.

What time are you leaving?
Haven't worked out timings yet but I think we'll be aiming to get to Blyton around 10am. That gives time to get the tents sorted and see some of the morning track action before lunch [emoji106]

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Haven't worked out timings yet but I think we'll be aiming to get to Blyton around 10am. That gives time to get the tents sorted and see some of the morning track action before lunch [emoji106]
Sounds good. [emoji106]

Bug

Megane rs250
Can't wait for this now guys!
Finally sorted work out don't get me I had to work had for that weekend off so haven't had a day off in 3 weeks now -_- my only day off now till this is the Friday we drive up -_- so might have to sleep the whole way and leave my mrs to direct my mate slim
I wanted to know if there are showers on site or at least decent toilets ... don't fancy sitting on a toilet that looks like it had a weeks worth of Glastonbury goers shitting init

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Can't wait for this now guys!
Finally sorted work out don't get me I had to work had for that weekend off so haven't had a day off in 3 weeks now -_- my only day off now till this is the Friday we drive up -_- so might have to sleep the whole way and leave my mrs to direct my mate slim
I wanted to know if there are showers on site or at least decent toilets ... don't fancy sitting on a toilet that looks like it had a weeks worth of Glastonbury goers shitting init

Faculties were pretty good last year. Toilets were clean and there are indeed showers on site.

Reactions: Bug

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Didn't hear any complaints last year but we are paying extra this year for a dedicated toilet / shower block attendant to make sure they are cleaned regularly and toilet rolls always stocked up etc just in case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bug

Megane rs250
That's awesome guys, looks like it's going to be a wet weekend so showers are a must in these conditions
Camping cooker will be coming with me for cups of coffee on demand Saturday morning. My mrs has sorted the tent last I heard it was a 6 man tent for the three of us... it shall be the private Welsh rave tent (silent disco style)

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
There's just 2 morning track slots left now people, this is your last chance to book if you want to go on track.

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Once it's fully booked, can we have a list of who's on track and what cars there in?

Wouldn't mind seeing what I'm sharing the track with like last year..