ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CMYK..(i take your 2 coloured wheels and raise you 2 colours)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
started off as a discussion at work, then we got serious with the idea, for the people that don't know i am a editorial designer for print, we mainly work in the colour process of CMYK..hence the idea.

The wheels started off like this...

IMG_7579.jpg

IMG_7603.jpg

but they are my track / winter wheels and were currently off the car so i thought, why not...(f*ck the haters...not interested.)

wheels1.jpg

wheels2.jpg

(if colour looks slightly off thats because the CMYK has been replicated first on an RGB camera and then on your un-calibrated RGB screen....)

doubt they will be on the car for a while, tyres need to be sorted and the car is disappearing

S23

The Cleee-O
They look awesome! Love the idea, and the colours tbh. Awesome stuff. Will be good to see them on the car :D

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
:lolup: That has to be the geekiest car related idea I've ever seen.

They look sh!te on my uber-crappy work screens (everything does!), but I shall wait to see them on the car, viewed from my iMac at home.

10/10 for originality ! :cool: Fairly sure it's going to be a 9/10 on the car too haha !

Mk2 MX5 1.8iS - Side
I was going to say cyan and magenta both look light in weight...

Once a printer always a printer.

i said bout 5 years ago i'd love to see this on a white civic typeR. you took my idea!?!?

haha love it, only id have the black one in green :)

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Love the cmyk idea.I work at b+k in telford and we run 8 colour presses.

Very good stuff

Looks great mate. Was unsure about how it would look when we spoke about it a while back but i think it looks fantastic.

"The Trend Setter is Back" ;)