ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dieselpumprepair - Mark Howells - anyone use this company?

Clio 172 cup
Hello
Anyone on here know Mark?
I posted my UCH and key for him to check over and also spoke to him on the phone however he is not returning calls texts or email through ebay.
He supplied great service the first time round but now he has my UCH and key - although he said the key was lost by Royal mail
Just wondered what the best course of action would be next?
Cheers
Ian

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
You used recorded delivery to show he actually received the key?

Clio 172 cup
no I did not use recorded delivery, but I did not say he received the key I said it was lost by Royal Mail.
The issue is Mark is not getting back to me with an answer so I cannot progress on the car. Even to say the UCH needs replacing would do, all I want is some communication

Dex90

ClioSport Club Member
  11Megne250/02Clio172
i've used them before, really helpful and really fast service. i think it's a one/two man operation though so it's possible they've taken the day off :)

Dex90

ClioSport Club Member
  11Megne250/02Clio172
odd, did you buy the service through ebay or directly? if ebay ,maybe you can open a dispute