ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Do randoms approach you in petrol stations?

raw striker
dont seem to get any now that i drive a belingo van. lol. cant see why not. used to get it all the time years ago when i used to own a westfield but was usually just the old errrre mate how fast does that go? lol

A Flamin' Red one
I think you're right Deb! Never get asked about mine...but it gets plenty of looks :approve:

Nearest I've had to some sort of question is the chavs at my brother's college asking him "Is your sister's car a 1.4?" after I drop him off. Is it f**k!

PMSL!

Sounds about right to be honest. Many of the kids there look at my car like it's the first 172 they've ever seen?!

95% of the time I go to the petrol station I will get someone coming up to me to talk about the car. Mostly people asking how much the paint job cost. lol.

Vee dub
99% of the general public will think you're just driving a bog standard Clio and will never have heard of the RenaultSport range, let alone ask you about f**king recaros! LOL

I pmsl then......

Revels you make me read this forum

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Well people at work think my cars a renaul 5 turbo lol, and my mates mum called it a williams.

RIP cup, now 172ph1
i got a few comments on the colour of the cup.. thats about it!

the ph1 doesnt seem to get noticed! apart from a female friend who said it was CUTE! its not CUTE! its piece of highly developed racing machinery!!!:evil:

my old celica GT4 did used to get a lot of attention though.. mind you it was a handsome beast!:D

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
few people asked if its a v6 lol . it is a 2 seater tho and when they looked through the front windows it had the very large parcel shelf thingy on which does like abit like the v6's engine cover . its a van btw

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
PMSL!

Sounds about right to be honest. Many of the kids there look at my car like it's the first 172 they've ever seen?!

Bless 'em. My brother's like "Er, no mate it's a 2.0 litre"

"2.0 litre in a clio?! Really?!"

Yeah, 3.0 litre in a clio too!

RED QUATTRO
We bought an ice cream van once from ireland, as we were boarding the ship a fella came running and asked for an ice cream on the deck, and he wasnt the only one! The van looked like a heap, you could just about smell the remains of the milk that was gone off, and there were two blokes looking as if theyd been in a war, with the window closed, yet people wanted ice cream!

"Navy" N17 TWO
We bought an ice cream van once from ireland, as we were boarding the ship a fella came running and asked for an ice cream on the deck, and he wasnt the only one! The van looked like a heap, you could just about smell the remains of the milk that was gone off, and there were two blokes looking as if theyd been in a war, with the window closed, yet people wanted ice cream!

Class!
What part of Ireland? lol