ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dodo'd my Cup - pic heavy

A slow one :-(
Just used the Dodo Light on my cup... this is the first time i've applied a wax by hand... was quite weird at first but got the hang of it pretty quickly. I've only used P21S and Collie 476s before and IMO the dodo has out performed both... I just hope it lasts longer than my old favourite P21S!

So the process:
Shampoo - Duragloss
AG SRP applied via PC
Dodo light via hand
Trim and tyres with CGs trim stuff... cant remember what its called.
Wheels used Megs wheel brightener... another product I've used for the first time today. Very impressed with this.

Now the pics... appologies for the number of them got a bit click happy.

dscf0148.jpg

dscf0149.jpg

dscf0152.jpg

dscf0154.jpg

dscf0158.jpg

dscf0159.jpg

dscf0160.jpg

dscf0162.jpg

dscf0163.jpg

visualize whirled pe
It looks good. In what areas would you consider it to be better than prev. products you have used, is it easier to apply, remove, is the depth of shine etc better?

I think that it has added depth over the other products while allowing the flake to come through... 476S I thought muted the flake somewhat and although it has come close to P21S I just prefer the look of this wax.

Once I'd developed my hand applicaton technique it seemed relatively easy on and a dodle off providing that it was too thick.

2nd from bottom is a great shot, but not sure how much better that is than P21s or Nattys, guess to be fair with waxes you really have to see the effects in the flesh. looks great though.

jamie

I've never used Nattys but P21S come close to it for me... with the Dodo slightly edging it. Then again I've never used a high end wax... its all so subjective!

Couple more for good measure :)

dscf0164.jpg

dscf0166.jpg

dscf0168.jpg

Golf GTI PP Mk7
that looks good, just finished p21's-ing mine and id say that dodo stuff looks deeper and wetter, might have to give that stuff a try next.