ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dogbone bushes - which colour?!

AndyPembs182

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio182
I want to re-bush my 182 dog bone with Powerflex and am wondering which colour to use. I don’t intend taking it on the track, so it’ll be fast road use. I know that black is intended for track, but would there be any benefit to using them anyway?

Louis

ClioSport Club Member
I want to re-bush my 182 dog bone with Powerflex and am wondering which colour to use. I don’t intend taking it on the track, so it’ll be fast road use. I know that black is intended for track, but would there be any benefit to using them anyway?
Just shove purple on it. Wont notice the difference on the dogbone alone. I run full black series bushes everywhere on a road car with a race evol mount but used to run the purple dogbone and was fine

Last edited:

Bankrupt_drunk

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I've gone for a @PhillipM version, they're 3d printed and work really, really well.

RustyMojo

ClioSport Club Member
I've gone for a @PhillipM version, they're 3d printed and work really, really well.

They look great, how/where do you buy them from?

406 V6, Race Buggy
I was charging 50 for the bushes or 65 already pressed into a mount ready to bolt on for a batch - I'll hold that price for one-offs until the material runs out