ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dogbone bushes - which colour?!

Clio182
I want to re-bush my 182 dog bone with Powerflex and am wondering which colour to use. I don’t intend taking it on the track, so it’ll be fast road use. I know that black is intended for track, but would there be any benefit to using them anyway?

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
I want to re-bush my 182 dog bone with Powerflex and am wondering which colour to use. I don’t intend taking it on the track, so it’ll be fast road use. I know that black is intended for track, but would there be any benefit to using them anyway?
Just shove purple on it. Wont notice the difference on the dogbone alone. I run full black series bushes everywhere on a road car with a race evol mount but used to run the purple dogbone and was fine

Last edited:

Bankrupt_drunk

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I've gone for a @PhillipM version, they're 3d printed and work really, really well.

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
I've gone for a @PhillipM version, they're 3d printed and work really, really well.

They look great, how/where do you buy them from?

406 V6, Race Buggy
I was charging 50 for the bushes or 65 already pressed into a mount ready to bolt on for a batch - I'll hold that price for one-offs until the material runs out