ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dynacup is reborn

Lionel Richie
This cars awsome, where is it up to then fred?

How does in handle compared to the 1*2's with it using the 1.2 running gear.

better than a williams 172 on AST's with "The keyboard" behind the wheel running 4 pots and 888's

(see what i've done there? ;))

Lionel Richie
the dynacup is back from the bodyshop, just crap phone pics, its been reunited with "tyrone"
DSC00038-1.jpg

bit of porsche GT3 RS green :D
DSC00046.jpg

more to come later in the week :D

Cro

Meg'd r27
Nice to see it back again... I'd also like to add that v6 looks like a beaut!!!!!

leon cupra R
when you gonna get that v6 sorted, i want to sit in the passenger seat and experiance sumit ive never done..... and thats going in a fast/quick car lol

both look good mate, fair play

very nice Fred about time it came back, I think you should of gone "yozzasport orange" thou ;)

I remember my V6 sitting on that drive once.... :(

Flame Red Delight
i would have went down the orange route mate green looks not bad but rs orange hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:D

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Loves it....... Dynacup and a Vee that will be simply Awesome... How jealous am I :(

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
loving it mate, your neighbour trimmed their hedge? where am i gonna put my fag ends?

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
quick question

on the original pics of the orange engine bay, did you have them powdercoated or just sprayed normally? or did you do them yourself?

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
thankin you

did you just mask up the areas you didnt want covered? any issues with the thickness of the coat? (like in bolt holes etc)