ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Evo progress pics

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
As promised a few more of the progress pics.

Put down some of the original photos of when i first got it. Loads more mods arriving soon. Real shame that i can't get the camera settings right as she looks amazing in the flesh. Cars dirty also.

755351-2.jpg

So here is what she looked liked when i picked her up.

CIMG2634.gif

CIMG2637.gif

When i got her home :mhihi:

And present. Mods that i have done so far with a fair few more to follow when the turn up.
Hotbits D2 coilovers.
Carbon fiber side skirts and rear extensions.
Carbon fiber vortex.
Carbon fiber door mirrors.
Rota GTR refurbed into a very dark Gunmetal. Look awesome in the flesh.
Red nuts.
Red MR badge for the rear.
AVCR.
Ralliart K2 diff Ecu.
Decat.
Uprated Bump.
Mods which where already on the car.
Smoothed and delocked bootlid.
Damd front bumper.

There are a lot more bits on there way but I'm not going to tell you what as it will spoil the surprise :D

Pics really do not to her justice. Much nicer in the flesh + she is very dirty.

Can't use her at the moment as my special socket to tighten the nuts broke on the first nut :goingmad: So they are only hand tight.

CIMG2681.jpg

CIMG2682.jpg

CIMG2683.jpg

CIMG2686.jpg

CIMG2679.jpg

M2 / Golf GTI
Nice, still looks weird without some sort of spoiler lol. Like the new wheel colour tho.

nice, maybe get the rear boot slighty altered with a lip spoiler, but flushed with no lines. It doesnt have to be big.

looks slick still mate

jay

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
nice, maybe get the rear boot slighty altered with a lip spoiler, but flushed with no lines. It doesnt have to be big.

looks slick still mate

jay

You wanna see what's arriving on Friday :D

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
what nuts are they?? i would be overly worried if the socket snapped on the first one!

what made you go for d2 coilovers? seems like you are putting some really good parts on but then you are using cheap components on the wheel nuts and coilovers??

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Sorry but that looks crap! Why so many evo's?You had about the fastest one in the UK...So why keep buyin! :S

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
what nuts are they?? i would be overly worried if the socket snapped on the first one!

what made you go for d2 coilovers? seems like you are putting some really good parts on but then you are using cheap components on the wheel nuts and coilovers??

Come again?? Hotbits d2s are £1550 - £1700 depending on where you get them from.

The weld on the socket broke matey. The nuts where £80.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Sorry but that looks crap! Why so many evo's?You had about the fastest one in the UK...So why keep buyin! :S

Good to know + it's none of you buisness why i have had so many Evos So fook off ;)

For the record Clio V6s look s**t otherwise i would of owned 4 of thoses by now :rasp:

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
d2 coilovers?? as in the purple china made coilovers?

edit just checked hotbits make a model called DT2 not D2, D2 are cheap ass coilovers... u had me worried.

Last edited:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Good to know + it's none of you buisness why i have had so many Evos So fook off ;)

For the record Clio V6s look s**t otherwise i would of owned 4 of thoses by now :rasp:

No accounting for taste!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
d2 coilovers?? as in the purple china made coilovers?

edit just checked hotbits make a model called DT2 not D2, D2 are cheap ass coilovers... u had me worried.

I did say excuse the spelling :eek: :lolup:

ST
Well sorry to make a generalization but people who 'shift' that many high end/niche motors are into 'something'..but shiftin 'product' or 'ringin'...

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Well sorry to make a generalization but people who 'shift' that many high end/niche motors are into 'something'..but shiftin 'product' or 'ringin'...

No and No again.

I don't keep cars long enough so i don't lose money. That's it pure and simple. I have not lost a £ in 5 years. + I'm always looking out for the next car and a bargain. Like a house renovation but with cars :)

It's a addiction which drives the wife mad! 6 months and i will more than likely be in a Noble or a R34 GTR