ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust And 172 Bumper!!

Clio Dynamique
After finally having enough money to get the bumper sprayed and then some money for an exhaust.......it is done!! Went and got a 182 exhaust surround, bit gutted i payed £27 for a bit of plastic i had to butcher to be honest lol! Went for the oval exhaust and i think it really suits it, what do you guys think?
( sorry only quick phone pics )
NewCar88003.jpg

NewCar88004.jpg

On order, and should hopefully be delivered and fitted next week, are carbon fibre front diamond and carbon fibre wingmirror covers! Then next month hopefully for my birthday it should be on 16" anthracite turinis :D!

Fabia VRS
Yeah looks good that! haven't seen an ovel exhaust like that on a clio, something different.:)

C

Cupster

Not keen on oval on a clio for me. Nice touch with the cut out though.

Static Low
I just had the opportunity to get a 172 front bumper aswell as the rear.
Decided not to go down that route.

Static Low
without.

cant still be done without them, but best with the wings.

just didnt want a fullblown rep..

Are you getting the front bumper etc too ??

Unsure yet to be honest, not sure whether to just get the newer style dynamique bumper so dont have to faff around with changing the wings etc.
I'd look into swapping the bumper (whether it be a later dynamique one or a 172/182 one etc)
Possibly a bit of colour coding (you can diy it all) at the min I think it looks a bit odd having the RS bumper with the rest of it un-touched.

Clio Dynamique
I'd look into swapping the bumper (whether it be a later dynamique one or a 172/182 one etc)
Possibly a bit of colour coding (you can diy it all) at the min I think it looks a bit odd having the RS bumper with the rest of it un-touched.
Don't you worry about that, its all getting colour-coded, gonna get carbon fribre side bullets to go with the other carbon bits too, just put the rear bumper on cus i was eager lol! :eek: