ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Expecting a delivery today

01 1.2 sport,05 182
Ok,so this morning Im expecting a slightly twisted 182 to show up :D

I spoke to the previous owner last night and the good news is it drove onto the transporter under its own steam and it has been tweeked a bit already. KTR stealth exhaust and de-cat.pipercross filter and a re-map on the engine,its on coilovers but the rear left is goosed as it was slid into a kerb.

This afternoons plan is to strip and assess the damage and order the replacement parts,all mechanical apart from a rear bumper and a sideskirt,and get it jigged to make sure everything is straight. Will hopefull post some progress pics asap :cool:

I also have a few interested buyers for it once its back on 4 wheels again so there could be room for a williams in my garage should the right one show up :D

340i
Ok,so this morning Im expecting a slightly twisted 182 to show up :D

I spoke to the previous owner last night and the good news is it drove onto the transporter under its own steam and it has been tweeked a bit already. KTR stealth exhaust and de-cat.pipercross filter and a re-map on the engine,its on coilovers but the rear left is goosed as it was slid into a kerb.

This afternoons plan is to strip and assess the damage and order the replacement parts,all mechanical apart from a rear bumper and a sideskirt,and get it jigged to make sure everything is straight. Will hopefull post some progress pics asap :cool:

I also have a few interested buyers for it once its back on 4 wheels again so there could be room for a williams in my garage should the right one show up :D

Do explain?

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
lackofpicsdisturbingvader.jpg

01 1.2 sport,05 182
Do explain?

I never even noticed that's impossible :S

However,the last owner (john) now tells me that when he bought the car it had a custom stainless that was way too loud for him and he swapped it for a stealth tail pipe from his mates 172 :S

Can that even be true??? I would have thought the exhausts would have taken different routes as the 182 is a twin exit.

I bought the car without seeing it and now im starting to wonder whats heading my way lol could be interesting.

PH1 172
I never even noticed that's impossible :S

However,the last owner (john) now tells me that when he bought the car it had a custom stainless that was way too loud for him and he swapped it for a stealth tail pipe from his mates 172 :S

Can that even be true??? I would have thought the exhausts would have taken different routes as the 182 is a twin exit.

I bought the car without seeing it and now im starting to wonder whats heading my way lol could be interesting.

Hope for your sake he has got his words in a muddle as you can't put a stealth tail pipe or any other type from a 172 on to a 182......hope it is a 182 that turns up on your door step later....

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Please dont tell me its going to be that abortion of a 182 that the lad put skinny diesel down facing pipes on??

SG9 Forester STi
^ lol I remember that!

It sounds to me like this guy either doesn't know his stuff or is trying to tell porkies lol. I'll be interested to see what you get, pics are essential!

Civic Type S GT
Well the morning has passed and the OP says they were getting it this morning. Be interesting to see pics.

Westy. MX5
Bit of a gamble mate, especially buying it unseen. This kind off thing gets my juices going, if bought cheap, cheap. Hope it is an easy fix for you.