ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fairm010's 1.2 Project

Tomo_Rep.97

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks Tom,

The powder coating was £20, yes £20 a wheel at Birmingham City Powdercoaters. Only thing is, they don't do centre caps so I'm SOL in terms of painting those.

You want @Dan@M.A.D for the stub axle spacers mate.

Thank you!

That's a pretty good price, actually that's a really really good price! I'm tempted myself to be honest! painting them should be okay, they're only small so you won't be using much paint if you find the right paint :)

ah cheers, I thought so, I shall sent him a PM!

looks much better without the tints too

That's a pretty good price, actually that's a really really good price! I'm tempted myself to be honest! painting them should be okay, they're only small so you won't be using much paint if you find the right paint :smile:

ah cheers, I thought so, I shall sent him a PM!

looks much better without the tints too
It's finding a paint that matches is my issue, they have to be bang on or as near as!

Tomo_Rep.97

ClioSport Club Member
It's finding a paint that matches is my issue, they have to be bang on or as near as!

Hmm that's irritating, what's the turn around on the powder coating? Also (sorry for the questions) did you have to get them balanced after they were done? Just thinking about getting mine done.

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Thanks Tom,

The powder coating was £20, yes £20 a wheel at Birmingham City Powdercoaters. Only thing is, they don't do centre caps so I'm SOL in terms of painting those.

I hope it wasn't £20 a wheel! I'd have had mine done then! You told me £30?

I bet you went full Farim and wanted to line your own pockets you cheeky pilchard.

I hope it wasn't £20 a wheel! I'd have had mine done then! You told me £30?

I bet you went full Farim and wanted to line your own pockets you cheeky pilchard.
I did tell you £30, yes, as the bloke I spoke to assumed Anth was a "Special" colour at £30 a wheel. Turns out, it wasn't!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    373.9 KB · Views: 56