ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 3

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
No chance to play it tonight... and i was genuinely annoyed FFS.

Sad cnut.

Seb - Buy it, you'd like it

Punto/Clio GTT
just came across 2 yui ghua? cant remember name, big f**king fast things, killed dogmeat then took my head off lol

think ill find a new way round

im level 19 now and just finished vault 112 damn wish i hadnt didnt want to do any of the main quest yet :(

im quite liking my new gun the knee caper

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
just finding this so hard to get into....such a mission getting everywhere don't really have any real direction and i'm a big fat pussy who gets owned by all that come across me...

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
Still LOVING this game, had this and GoW2 for over a week now, this is getting CANED every night and GoW2 is STILL in it's wrapping :-o

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Level 11 now, accidentally stumbled upon a load of super mutants and raiders on my way to Vault 87.. used up all my stimpaks

Need to slay some more people to find some more

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
just finding this so hard to get into....such a mission getting everywhere don't really have any real direction and i'm a big fat pussy who gets owned by all that come across me...

glad I'm not the only one, my health seems to go nowhere, I ate sh*t loads of food in the super-duper-mart and was almost up to maximum health points, I walked around a bit more (not standing in any radiation puddles or anything) and next time I checked my health was really low again and I hadn't been involved in any combat or anything?? I also just seem to get 0wned all the time.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Scutch - you're brave getting a guide like that. I just couldn't trust myself if I'd ordered that book. I bit like watching one of those 'how it was made' documentaries on a film that you're really looking forward too!

I think I'll complete it, then get the guide and restart. So far, I'm just loving the openess of it and the fact that not all locations have enemies (or anything) to encounter. Walked along a road the other day and the cursor flashed up some text. I'd accidentely hovered over a man-hole cover that lead to another location. Nothing really in there, a few bits of scrap metal and other bits, but it's just the fact that random rooms like this are there, that just adds to the game imo.

Btw, on one of my subway missions, I came across the sub-plot that some guy had found a way to make mole-rat meat taste good when mixing it with wonderglue. There's a mole-rat in a cage called Pumpkin (the only one still alive) but I can't do anything to it, like interact or anything. Do I have to have that 'animal friendship' perk or whatever its called, to find out about Pumpkin?

Cookie probably missed this bit entirely - Pumpkin's life expectancy reduced to a mere 0.02 seconds when he entered the room!

Just wait until seb gets this game. The Wasteland Police Posse will be after your ass, boy. ;)

D.

172//Crap Micra//Bus
im halfway through level 10, done a bit of main mission but just goin on a few randoms now! am well armed and have plenty of aids. so thinking il take on a few bady bases tonight. plus animal lover perk ftw!

1.8 Civic EX
tbf if it's those molerats I'd have to say it's not just the aids but very much the radioactive bad aids

nob-rot FTL tbh.

N/A
lmao the banter on this thread is top notch.

Actually cant wait till i get home tonight, only thing im propper gutted about is my hunting rifel died. But on the posotive is i took oot supermart stealthy stylin an found sh*t loads of ammo, grenades, mines, small guns.

Where do you recommend is the best place to go from here, im lvl 4 armed to the teeth and scared of the dark (so nowhere underground or creepy old buildings)

1.8 Civic EX
lmao the banter on this thread is top notch.

Actually cant wait till i get home tonight, only thing im propper gutted about is my hunting rifel died. But on the posotive is i took oot supermart stealthy stylin an found sh*t loads of ammo, grenades, mines, small guns.

Where do you recommend is the best place to go from here, im lvl 4 armed to the teeth and scared of the dark (so nowhere underground or creepy old buildings)

kinda rules out the whole map tbh lol

best thing is to speak to the woman at megaton to help her make the survival guide, do all the s**t for her (including the optional bits to get loads of good stuff) and get you leveled up enough to be able to cope with the main missions..

N/A
kinda rules out the whole map tbh lol

best thing is to speak to the woman at megaton to help her make the survival guide, do all the s**t for her (including the optional bits to get loads of good stuff) and get you leveled up enough to be able to cope with the main missions..

Opps one of the first things i did was blow up megaton, I did one mission with the radiation for her, found her again with her face all aids ridden n shes gone off to some zombie town which i dont fancy going into just yet. hmmmm restart the game??

1.8 Civic EX
Opps one of the first things i did was blow up megaton, I did one mission with the radiation for her, found her again with her face all aids ridden n shes gone off to some zombie town which i dont fancy going into just yet. hmmmm restart the game??

lol oops indeed!

in that case, just wonder about the waste land and see what you find...plenty of stuff to find and people to kill to get some more weapons etc

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
just came across 2 yui ghua? cant remember name, big f**king fast things, killed dogmeat then took my head off lol

think ill find a new way round

Yao Guio's, yeah... evil fcukers! They took Dogmeat from me, too :dapprove:

Animal Lover Perk now though... FTW

Level 1 - Molerats, Yao Guio etc all ignore you.

Level 2 - They actually help you in fights!

I was lolling, watching a band of Raiders get beasted by 4 Yao Guio the other day, i barely got a shot in! Awesome though

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Im still yet to meet a Yao Guio. Probably a good thing tho.

You won't see, or more worryingly, you won't hear it coming... :dead:

I went to a small village in the North West corner of DC tonight... full of Deathclaw!!!

I ran. Hard.

Punto/Clio GTT
well that wasnt very nice was it

i was wandering about exploring, came to a tower and some c**t launched a rocket at me from the top of the tower, BOOOOM, took my legs off

BMW M4; S1000 RR
LOL.

I got mauled by a Yao Guio earlier.

I saw some raiders, went to shoot them, suddenly they're shooing about 20m to my right.. I think, ok:S

So kept taking pot shots at them with my .32. And some old dear runs up to me for help, so I guessed they were shooting at her.... WRONG.

Slash slash, and I'm on the floor:dapprove:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
On my day off yesterday, I got up to Level 13 I think, took the Gun Nut perk so I've ranked that one out, and then the Commando perk. Was so tempted with the Animal Lover perk, but that one can wait.

Did a few missions, too, including Vault 106 and Tranquility Lane. That was f*cking crazy! I wont spoil it for others, but the mission afterwards is storyline changing (the one at Jefferson Memorial after visiting Doctor Li at Rivet City). After exiting the Vault, I was greeted to a few Protectorbots and one of those damn Yao Guio's! Managed to take it down with a couple of headshots from the Combat Shotgun, but even so, took me by surprise!

Reached the Citadel last night as well, on the back of a mission and now I'm ready to train to wear the Power Armour. Yis! :cool:

Eventually got to bed at 1am, thinking it was only 11pm. Fail.

im closing in on level 21 now im hard as f**k packing 60+ stim packs my small arms energy weapons and big guns are all 85 - 90 points

in other words im f**king hard tbh :) deathclaws are still a pita though

im liking my one off guns though

^ :eek: im lucky if I have 5 stim packs at a time, I can barely afford them.

Also I thought level 20 was the highest level?

been there, but there doesn't seem any option for me to sell? only buy.

When you ask her what she has for a sale, it will bring up a window with everything she has for sale on the right hand side and everything you have in your inventory on the left. If you right click stuff from your side it will sell it to her.

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
I found an abandoned hospital underground near du pont station last night, was full of stimpaks - literally about 30 or so (and super mutant brutes)

awesome! this game is so immense!

I'm such a double hard b*****d that I can dispatch super mutant brutes with 2 shots of the laser rifle - awesome

BOOOOOOOM!!!! HEADSHOT!!

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
Does anyone know how you find out how long you've spent on this game? it's really bad but this has got to be the longest I've ever spent playing a game, i usually get bored after about 10 hours but i must have put 50 or so into this one already and I'm only just scratching the surface :eek:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I found an abandoned hospital underground near du pont station last night, was full of stimpaks - literally about 30 or so (and super mutant brutes)

awesome! this game is so immense!

Abandoned my arse! Its full of Mutants and Centaur type creatures! :dapprove:

Mind you, you're right about the stimpaks. There are loads! :)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Does anyone know how you find out how long you've spent on this game? it's really bad but this has got to be the longest I've ever spent playing a game, i usually get bored after about 10 hours but i must have put 50 or so into this one already and I'm only just scratching the surface :eek:

It says on your Savegame file. Go to Save, or Load, and select your most recent slot. It will have the hours you've spent on it.

I'm on 31hrs :cool: